Menu

Tonight instead of dinner...

Anne in CA

DH and I will each do six shots of tequila. We will then get on Facebook and tell everybody what we we think of them. We'll start with each other, the kids, the dog, but then we will work up to extended relatives and neighbors. It will be much wittier than what we have previously witnessed when other people do this. 

• Like 9

I would SOOOO love to link to the Facebook posts and comments that inspired this, but alas, I cannot. Be assured that they were something. It started with one person calling another person bucktoothed and ended in a love fest of white supremacy. I'm pretty sure it will get reported to Facebook because I had no idea that a person could even find such hateful memes to post. Unfortunately I cannot unfriend this person because I need to keep an eye on them.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

• Like 1

You can unsubscribe from them and then you can go look at their page when you're emotionally prepared for it. 

That is actually a super idea. This person really makes my blood boil, but knowing what they are doing keeps me safe. Rural living has is low moments. 

• Like 1