Menu

I told my husband last night

SparklyUnicorn

Actually I used to know boys who would have worn these (and maybe did) "back in the day" when I went clubbing in San Francisco. That would have been late 1980's, early '90's. But time and place can make anything seem acceptable and even cool.

The 80's are gone folks. It's a sad truth, but there just isn't any bringing them back no matter how the fashion industry might try.

• Like 3

Love it!  Just sent this to my dh. My dh company doesn't have a dress code.  Some of the men have been talking about wearing cycling leggings and tank tops on Friday since there are a couple of women who do. 

:scared: Doesn't that just about make you cringe and shudder?  I understand their point, but shudder...

• Like 3

:scared: Doesn't that just about make you cringe and shudder? I understand their point, but shudder...

What do you mean?

I mean, it would be weird and uncomfortable to wear an actual cycling kit to work all day, but I'm guessing they just mean tight shorts or knickers, not actual bike shorts.

If you think men who cycle aren't sexy though, you're not hanging around enough of them. Some of them even wear kilts...ah, yup! ;)

Edited by MEmama
  • Like 1

My DH hates jeans too.  He wears khakis and polos.  It's like the IT uniform or somethin...LOL

a lot of the guys dd worked with wore jeans - at least the ones crawling around on the floor or behind banks of servers.  she wore spandex workout gear.  now, she has to actually look somewhat professional.  she wants her athletic gear back - but likes the job.

• Like 1

My dh hates pants. Sometimes he manages to go an entire YEAR without wearing pants if there is no wedding, funeral or other somewhat dressy event.

He would never, ever, ever wear that romper. There is NO WAY that would happen. :lol:

What does he wear then? I wonder if I am misunderstanding because jeans are denim pants and shorts are short pants and khakis are pants and... Edited by Jean in Newcastle
  • Like 2

My much younger brother just posted that article on Facebook with the caption, "How do you poop in this outfit?"  I informed him the same way women in swimsuits do; bare chested with eyes focused on the stall door in anxiety.

I feel like reaching overhead while wearing a romphim would decrease a man's reproductive capability.

Of course I also believe wearing a romphim would decrease a man's reproductive opportunity. 

Amber in SJ

• Like 13

My much younger brother just posted that article on Facebook with the caption, "How do you poop in this outfit?"  I informed him the same way women in swimsuits do; bare chested with eyes focused on the stall door in anxiety.

I feel like reaching overhead while wearing a romphim would decrease a man's reproductive capability.

Of course I also believe wearing a romphim would decrease a man's reproductive opportunity. 

Amber in SJ

:lol: :lol:

Amber in SJ

Er...I just move the bathing suit crotch out of the way and pee like that. I don't take off a whole one piece. :lol: That wouldn't work in a romper, a romper would be worse.

Er...I just move the bathing suit crotch out of the way and pee like that. I don't take off a whole one piece. :lol: That wouldn't work in a romper, a romper would be worse.

So the big man onesies don't have snaps on the crotch??

Pee, yes.

Poop?  I can't imagine.

I don't think I've ever tried in a one piece.  But I'm the girl who trained herself to never have to use the school bathroom all day unless there was absolutely, positively, 100% no choice in the matter.

I think this is doable in a swim suit (and I've done it).  Probably not so much when you have multiple layers. 

They look like PJ's.   Look back at the polka-dot one.   Don't those look like PJ's?    

The one Sean Connery wore looks like a beach coverup.   Like something you wear to and from the hotel pool over your swimsuit, if you are prissy.  

I can't see DH wearing these so I don't have to worry.  Add several inches of beer belly and a couple of decades on those models.    Or don't, I don't want to traumatize anyone.