Menu

If you buy Jobst compression stockings online -- where do you purchase them?

Kareni

That's my question ~

If you buy Jobst compression stockings online -- where do you purchase them?

I'm planning to purchase thigh high, open toe, 20-30 mmHg compression stockings.

And a second question, do you find this product useful?  JOBST It Stays Body Adhesive Roll-On

Your help is appreciated!

Regards,

Kareni

I have only used supporthosestore.com and have only bought the stockings, so I can't help with the adhesive.  Good luck!

• Like 1

I have only used supporthosestore.com and have only bought the stockings, so I can't help with the adhesive.  Good luck!

Thank you, Miss Mousie.  I'll check out that website.  When you say stockings, so you mean those that are waist high?  If you use the thigh high, do you have those with or without silicone?

I use the same style in a lower compression, and haven't needed any adhesive. I will say that mine are annoyingly too long for me. If you're petite, see if you can find them in a short length. They do make them that way.

Thank you, Kand; I see the petite style listed on the website that Miss Mousie listed above.  I'm around 5'4" or so.  Would you say that warrants the petite size?

Thanks for the information about not needing the adhesive.

Regards,

Kareni

Im just a tad shorter than you, but also a small build, which might play into it. If you're somewhat thin, I would get petite, but if you are not, it seems to me that would use up more of the fabric and make them somewhat shorter. Is there a chart like they used to do on nylons? With a height/weight grid?

I definitely don't have a small build, so it's likely that the regular size would work best for me.  I've seen a chart on a regular package but it only listed measurements for calf, ankle, and thigh as I recall.  It's possible that the package for petite sizes might mention height and weight.  I'll take a look around.

Thanks for the added information, kand!

Regards,

Kareni