Menu

Does anyone have an extra set of level 3 tiles that they would like to sell? I bought used and it was supposed to be complete, but no tiles were included. Seller doesn't have them.

I realize there are other options to use rather than the actual tiles, but my daughter really responds better to the tiles and I would like to have a complete set for future use. It is my understanding that I can't buy them from Barton, so I guess I'm stuck scouring the internet for a set.

Edited by emmaluv+2more

Ughh, the frustrations of the tiles.   :huh:

I ran into somewhat the same problem when I wanted to share my beginner levels with my sister who lives in a different state.  I searched high and low and couldn't find them.

I ended up making a set for her.  They are not quite the same, but they do the job. 

http://blog.maketaketeach.com/d-i-y-letter-tiles-and-a-freebie/

Maybe an option if you can't find the real thing?

Ughh, the frustrations of the tiles. :huh:

I ran into somewhat the same problem when I wanted to share my beginner levels with my sister who lives in a different state. I searched high and low and couldn't find them.

I ended up making a set for her. They are not quite the same, but they do the job.

http://blog.maketaketeach.com/d-i-y-letter-tiles-and-a-freebie/

Maybe an option if you can't find the real thing?

This is what I'll do if I can't find the wooden ones. It is so frustrating! It shouldn't be this difficult to get the real deal.

Have you contacted Barton?  If you bought an authorized copy, not a photocopy, then you may still be able to order a set of tiles from Barton.  You may have to send photos of what you bought to prove it is an authorized copy.  I seem to recall someone else doing that successfully and posting about it here on LC.

Have you contacted Barton? If you bought an authorized copy, not a photocopy, then you may still be able to order a set of tiles from Barton. You may have to send photos of what you bought to prove it is an authorized copy. I seem to recall someone else doing that successfully and posting about it here on LC.

I'll give this a try. I already had to send in a ton of photos as proof for another reason. Thank you!

• Like 1

Have you contacted Barton? If you bought an authorized copy, not a photocopy, then you may still be able to order a set of tiles from Barton. You may have to send photos of what you bought to prove it is an authorized copy. I seem to recall someone else doing that successfully and posting about it here on LC.

This is very generous of her and it makes sense! If people are selling photocopies they are essentially stealing her hard work and making a profit from it.

Edited by Guest