Menu

Looking for private homeschoolers admitted to Cal State U system

I have a fellow homeschooling mom who is looking to talk with any family willing to share their experiences. She privately homeschooled her three sons. The older two were admitted to UC and private (i.e MIT, UPenn). She is trying to do research on behalf of other privately homeschooling families who desire to homeschool through high school without going through the CC route or charter/public, psp and want to enter the CSU system. In the interest of full disclosure, she is now working as a consultant. Based on her work, it appears that that UC is actually more friendly to private homeschoolers than the CSU system even though the CSU system (in general) is less selective. She would like to continue to advocate for private homeschooling as a path.

Message from her:

If you have a student who was admitted to SDSU or other Cal State schools as a FRESHMAN PRIVATE homeschooler (NOT charter, PSP or public homeschooled students) could you please contact me directly? My own son was admitted, but I am looking for other examples.

Thank you,

Becca

r.orlowski.consulting AT gmail.com

Edited by calbear
  • Like 2