Menu

Well-Trained Bodies April 23-29

Soror

I didn't see a thread posted yesterday so thought I'd start a new one.

I guess that means I need to think about my week. I should have a semi-normal week I believe. I still have some work around here I would like to be done but no deadlines (and I am going to try and not push myself so hard).

I want to get in more time for walking and yoga, both have been neglected in my busyness.

I'm helping to teach a yoga class Fri. and plan to take a bodyweight strength/functional movement class Fri too.

3x strength training a week- I seem to have a hard time hitting that BUT last week I had 2, which was a step up from 1 of the previous week. Despite my lack of consistency I seem to be making improvements. I hope to finally finish wk 3 of the program I am on!

I'm hoping this is the week that my weight starts going down again. I got stuck with busyness and not eating well, then came my period and the hormonal bloat.

Some are doing the W30---

I will be modifying that for me (so I don't go too low carb)

Let's keep on, keeping on if we're doing well AND pick ourselves up and start fresh if we're not.

Edited by soror
  • Like 5

Let's keep on, keeping on if we're doing well AND pick ourselves up and start fresh if we're not.

This.

Unexpected happenings over the weekend resulting in a time crunch, so unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the store to get food for the reboot. It will be a pantry & freezer week. Nothing too bad food wise, but nothing new and exciting either. Disappointing, but it could be much worse. 

Same with workouts. For various reasons what I want to do isn't happening...weather, schedules, etc. etc.... At least I'm getting in activity, and I'm not injured. Disappointing, but it could be much worse. 

So...sort of a mix of keep on, keeping on, but wishing I could have a bit of a fresh start. I'm thinking realistically that may not happen until June. Until then, I'll just...well....keep on keeping on.

• Like 5

I'll be walking, biking and playing tennis as much as I can fit in this week - and as much as the weather allows.

Diet-wise, I'm in the middle of figuring out what's wrong with my stomach and abdomen. I may have excess stomach acid, allergies, an ulcer or something else. I've been cutting out coffee as a whole bunch of other foods. I'm having some success as far as decreasing my pain, so that's great. 

• Like 5

I'm picking myself back up after a week of mostly slacking. I didn't go to my class all last week, but I did pick up a few weights a few times in the evenings. I'm in the park waiting for my bootcamp class to start. Strength-wise I think I'll be okay this week. I'm more worried about how much endurance I've lost. I really need to get back on track. Food is a major struggle. The sugar came into the house for Easter. Thankfully it's all gone now. And we went grocery shopping and got enough food for a healthy dinner every night this week. I just need to concentrate on my breakfast and lunch meals.

• Like 6

Some are doing the W30---

I will be modifying that for me (so I don't go too low carb)

I am planning to stick to W30 approved foods, but I may eat more potatoes and fruit than the "perfect" version of the plan, because I too don't want to go too low on the carbs.  I know that I'll get migraines if I do.  But if I don't decrease my carbs at all, I assume I'll keep gaining weight.  So I'm seeking the happy medium!

Since I'm making a major dietary change this week, I'm not planning anything new or exciting with my workouts.  I'm just going to keep to my usual routine, until my body adjusts to the new diet.  And then I'd like to add some more intensity on my weight workouts.

Had a short 1-mile run this morning, and 2 mile walk.  Had a W30-approved breakfast.  So the week is off to a pretty good start!

• Like 3

I'm picking myself back up after a week of mostly slacking. I didn't go to my class all last week, but I did pick up a few weights a few times in the evenings. I'm in the park waiting for my bootcamp class to start. Strength-wise I think I'll be okay this week. I'm more worried about how much endurance I've lost. I really need to get back on track. Food is a major struggle. The sugar came into the house for Easter. Thankfully it's all gone now. And we went grocery shopping and got enough food for a healthy dinner every night this week. I just need to concentrate on my breakfast and lunch meals.

I get this. My diet has been pretty boring lately. I'm actually a foodie, but for the past few months I've been mostly eating the same things for breakfast and lunch. That way I don't need to think about getting a healthy meal during the day. It's worked for me and there is enough variety so that I've stayed on course for about 2.5 months.

• Like 4

I restarted an autoimmune med, which is good and bad. The first week or so it just wears me out and it has been no different this time, although I hoped it wouldn't be that bad. I've not done much this weekend and am not feeling very energetic today either. So, while I'm feeling tired I'm working on school planning. on the plus side sleeps has been better. anyway, we'll see how it goes. I had wanted to give it another try as it did help before but the side effects blah.

I get this. My diet has been pretty boring lately. I'm actually a foodie, but for the past few months I've been mostly eating the same things for breakfast and lunch. That way I don't need to think about getting a healthy meal during the day. It's worked for me and there is enough variety so that I've stayed on course for about 2.5 months.

Me too, I love cooking.

gah a million typos, I need a nap. I hope that is comprehendable.

Edited by soror
  • Like 5

I restarted an autoimmune med, which is good and bad. The first week or so it just wears me out and it has been no different this time, although I hoped it wouldn't be that bad. I've not done much this weekend and am not feeling very energetic today either. So, while I'm feeling tired I'm working on school planning. on the plus side sleeps has been better. anyway, we'll see how it goes. I had wanted to give it another try as it did help before but the side effects blah.

Me too, I love cooking.

gah a million typos, I need a nap. I hope that is comprehendable.

Ah. The irony. I love to cook and bake and I'm pretty good at it. I like hosting dinners and parties too , but now (at least for now) I can't really eat most of the things I like to cook. Yeah, I know all about portion control and moderation. You know how that goes when your faced with a gorgeous spread of food. Yup. The cruditĂƒÂ©s aren't going to work.

• Like 3

I am planning to stick to W30 approved foods, but I may eat more potatoes and fruit than the "perfect" version of the plan, because I too don't want to go too low on the carbs. I know that I'll get migraines if I do. But if I don't decrease my carbs at all, I assume I'll keep gaining weight. So I'm seeking the happy medium!

Since I'm making a major dietary change this week, I'm not planning anything new or exciting with my workouts. I'm just going to keep to my usual routine, until my body adjusts to the new diet. And then I'd like to add some more intensity on my weight workouts.

Had a short 1-mile run this morning, and 2 mile walk. Had a W30-approved breakfast. So the week is off to a pretty good start!

Sweet potatoes are a daily food for me during the whole30. Fruit I can ignore entirely as long as I get lots of greens and sweet potatoes. Day 1 is going well for me. 2 meals down, one to go. I don't snack while on whole30 because the size of my meals are insanely huge, mostly veggies, but always cooked in fat.

• Like 3

It will be a pantry & freezer week. Nothing too bad food wise, but nothing new and exciting either. 

I take that back. Forced creativity may actually lead to some new favorites. I didn't realize what gems were lurking in the depths of the pantry...   

Cardio, strength, and yoga -- done. I may do more later today, but it was a good start. 

• Like 3

I only managed my strength workout and that was rather pathetic. I had to rest between all the exercises(was supposed to be a circuit). I was laid up on the couch most of the day, I just kept getting more tired and ended up napping off and on :( I don't think I'm taking meds tonight. I'm doing a super low dose but even that is a lot for my body. I might need to just be happy with feeling as good as I have and forget the elusive 100%. I've really done pretty well, better than before, perhaps I should just back-up and take it easy.

It was.

:grouphug:  Meds can be such a catch 22. 

Yes, it sucks sometimes.

Ah. The irony. I love to cook and bake and I'm pretty good at it. I like hosting dinners and parties too , but now (at least for now) I can't really eat most of the things I like to cook. Yeah, I know all about portion control and moderation. You know how that goes when your faced with a gorgeous spread of food. Yup. The cruditĂƒÂ©s aren't going to work.

Lucky for me I'm not much of a baker and I like to make "healthy" foods, I just get tired of it sometimes.

I take that back. Forced creativity may actually lead to some new favorites. I didn't realize what gems were lurking in the depths of the pantry...   

Cardio, strength, and yoga -- done. I may do more later today, but it was a good start. 

Sounds like a full day.

• Like 4

Sweet potatoes are a daily food for me during the whole30. Fruit I can ignore entirely as long as I get lots of greens and sweet potatoes. Day 1 is going well for me. 2 meals down, one to go. I don't snack while on whole30 because the size of my meals are insanely huge, mostly veggies, but always cooked in fat.

I did stock up on sweet potatoes! But I suspect I won't be as good as you about skipping the fruit. I've really been enjoying fruit since giving up my ketogenic diet!

I enjoyed my breakfast and lunch today, and didn't need to snack. But the first day of a new diet is always easy. It's the rest of the first week that will be a challenge! I'm making the grilled coconut curry chicken from the W30 book for dinner tonight. It sounds really good.

• Like 4

I did stock up on sweet potatoes! But I suspect I won't be as good as you about skipping the fruit. I've really been enjoying fruit since giving up my ketogenic diet!

I enjoyed my breakfast and lunch today, and didn't need to snack. But the first day of a new diet is always easy. It's the rest of the first week that will be a challenge! I'm making the grilled coconut curry chicken from the W30 book for dinner tonight. It sounds really good.

I certainly have fruit but I do try very hard to have them during my regular meals. The whole30 that I snacked during was my worst. But of course on a busy day I will be snacking a bit.

I'm having a coconut curry dish tonight as well!

• Like 2

I was able to walk 6.6 miles this afternoon. I might try to get in something else this evening as I am trying to make up for the 36 hours of traveling this weekend. Just last year I could do the round trip, arrive home, jump in the car for a hike, play tennis, or whatever was on the schedule. This year It's kicking my behind and I still haven't recovered. Although I haven't even been home 18 hours yet and I did have to sleep and work. Maybe I'm just impatient. Or maybe growing older simply stinks.

I do know that a student gave me a case (yes, a case) of Cadbury Creme Eggs. One a day won't hurt, right? It's an egg afterall. I can count it as a protein. Or cut them in half and call them Deviled Eggs. Or chop them up and put them on sliced GF french bread with banana slices and call it an Egg Salad sandwich.

• Like 6

I do know that a student gave me a case (yes, a case) of Cadbury Creme Eggs. One a day won't hurt, right? It's an egg afterall. I can count it as a protein. Or cut them in half and call them Deviled Eggs. Or chop them up and put them on sliced GF french bread with banana slices and call it an Egg Salad sandwich.

:laugh:   Sounds reasonable to me! 

• Like 3

This is my 6th time in 2017 starting Whole30 and a commitment to 6x/week exercise.  :glare:   Last year I did Whole 30 for 5 months straight but this year I have found myself quitting around Day 11.  Ugh.  Not sure why because I feel amazing when I do it.

Today I eased into exercise by doing a 30 minute HIIT Cathe DVD.  At least it was a low impact one.  On tap for tomorrow is another short day of cardio.  I'm pacing myself....

• Like 5

I certainly have fruit but I do try very hard to have them during my regular meals. The whole30 that I snacked during was my worst. But of course on a busy day I will be snacking a bit.

I'm having a coconut curry dish tonight as well!

Ah, yes, I'm planning to eat my fruit with meals too.

Hope you liked the curry! I loved it but my husband wasn't crazy about it. I think he liked my previous, spicier, version better.

This is my 6th time in 2017 starting Whole30 and a commitment to 6x/week exercise.  :glare:   Last year I did Whole 30 for 5 months straight but this year I have found myself quitting around Day 11.  Ugh.  Not sure why because I feel amazing when I do it.

Today I eased into exercise by doing a 30 minute HIIT Cathe DVD.  At least it was a low impact one.  On tap for tomorrow is another short day of cardio.  I'm pacing myself....

It seems like I read online somewhere that people are most likely to drop W30 on day 10 or 11! That must really be a rough patch. I hope it will help that several of us are doing it together. Maybe we can share meal ideas or find other ways to help each other out?

• Like 3

I got in a bike ride and some yard work today (digging and prepping the garden). It wasn't that much, but my body felt it. I'm having a really tough time with the food, as I'm trying to cut out foods with high acid content, and I have all kinds of oral allergies. There isn't much left to eat that won't feel like a time bomb really to go off in my belly.  :tongue_smilie:  I'm beginning to see exactly why elderly people with eating issues lose weight quickly and get depressed.

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 4

I got in a bike ride and some yard work today (digging and prepping the garden). It wasn't that much, but my body felt it. I'm having a really tough time with the food, as I'm trying to cut out foods with high acid content, and I have all kinds of oral allergies. There isn't much left to eat that won't feel like a time bomb really to go off in my belly.  :tongue_smilie:  I'm beginning to see exactly why elderly people with eating issues lose weight quickly and get depressed.

:grouphug:  That does sound rough.

• Like 4

I'm not going to talk about food yesterday. I was too tired to cook and ended up not eating well for supper. We didn't get done with Scouts until after 8 and then I went to pick up some stuff. Anyway, I didn't take the meds last night and I feel fairly human today, we'll see how the rest of the day goes. 

(hugs) Food issues suck.

• Like 4

My week's activities are filling up -

I have tennis (doubles) today, tomorrow, Thursday, Fri (am), Fri (pm) and my USTA 4.0 match on Saturday.

I walked yesterday and this morning. I will probably walk everyday this week; I shoot for a minimum of a 5K a day.

I need to get back into strength training. That kinda disappeared when the depression reared its ugly head.

My kayak and backpack have been calling me now that the weather is warmer. I need to plan a couple of trips. I also need to figure out how to carry my work supplies on my bike. I used to ride to work in the nice weather and I would like to do that again. The only problem is the distance between where I work and the tennis court where I play afternoon tennis is a bit long and I'm not sure I can bike the distance in the time I have available. 

• Like 7

I have been traveling, & have had out of town company, and while I did my best to hike or walk when on vaca or visiting, it's not always the right thing to do relationship-wise. I did as best as I could---about 3-4 times per week. Very intense cold/fatigue followed by eye issue took strength training off the table even without the visiting/vacationing.

Now, I'm struggling to get back on the wagon in my normal routine. I was all suited up to do my aerobic time last night when I got an important extended family call that lasted the time I had set aside between 8-9 pm, which is already pretty late..  :huh:  Nobody's fault, just bad timing. 

So... today. I should do some kind of walking/running and try to do some kind of ramp on to strength training. Honestly, it seems kind of overwhelming right now. 

• Like 6

Making it through Day 2 of Whole30.  DH is out of town and I let the kids "forage" for dinner (their favorite kind, LOL).  I found some Costco Whole30 compliant pulled pork in my fridge so I'm having that over cabbage and carrot slaw.  It has just the right amount of salt I seem to be craving.  I did a short cardio workout today, about 30 minutes to ease myself in.  Tomorrow is full body metabolic weight workout.

• Like 5

I got awakened in the middle of the night by a sore throat, and I've felt pretty rotten today. I know I shouldn't whine about something as simple as a cold, but they affect me so badly. I was sick with one for weeks in February. I was not ready for another one!

I have been traveling, & have had out of town company, and while I did my best to hike or walk when on vaca or visiting, it's not always the right thing to do relationship-wise. I did as best as I could---about 3-4 times per week. Very intense cold/fatigue followed by eye issue took strength training off the table even without the visiting/vacationing.

Now, I'm struggling to get back on the wagon in my normal routine. I was all suited up to do my aerobic time last night when I got an important extended family call that lasted the time I had set aside between 8-9 pm, which is already pretty late..  :huh:  Nobody's fault, just bad timing. 

So... today. I should do some kind of walking/running and try to do some kind of ramp on to strength training. Honestly, it seems kind of overwhelming right now.

It's so hard to get back in the swing of things. :grouphug:

I found some Costco Whole30 compliant pulled pork in my fridge so I'm having that over cabbage and carrot slaw.  It has just the right amount of salt I seem to be craving. 

That sounds good!

• Like 1

I managed to get in a walk (to the dr and back) and a bike ride (to the grocery store and back) before the rain hit. Tennis was cancelled for the evening. Dh and I had plans to play doubles with some friends. Hopefully we can reschedule for a later date. I'm rather happy I didn't have to play tennis as my body isn't full of its normal energy. It still would have been fun to try. ;)

• Like 2

My week's activities are filling up -

I have tennis (doubles) today, tomorrow, Thursday, Fri (am), Fri (pm) and my USTA 4.0 match on Saturday.

I walked yesterday and this morning. I will probably walk everyday this week; I shoot for a minimum of a 5K a day.

I need to get back into strength training. That kinda disappeared when the depression reared its ugly head.

My kayak and backpack have been calling me now that the weather is warmer. I need to plan a couple of trips. I also need to figure out how to carry my work supplies on my bike. I used to ride to work in the nice weather and I would like to do that again. The only problem is the distance between where I work and the tennis court where I play afternoon tennis is a bit long and I'm not sure I can bike the distance in the time I have available. 

I wish I had a kayak!! Do you have a river or lake nearby to paddle on?   Enjoy all your biking and tennis matches! Personally, I'd save myself for tennis and not try to fit in an extra long bike ride before a match. But I alway prioritize my tennis.  :laugh:

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 3

I've been silent in this thread for a few weeks, but I'll try to be back this week. I started a Whole 30 yesterday. So far, day 2 is going well.

I started Girls Gone Strong's Modern Women's Guide to Strength Training today,l (actually, I did the first workout 2.5 weeks ago, but then things happened, so I'm staring again). I admit I added a few weight lifting exercises to the routine. I started with Module 2 instead of Module 1 because I'm not a beginning weight-lifter, but I'm going to HURT tomorrow because I have access to much heavier weights at the gym than I have at home.

My plan for the week:

Whole 30

10,000 steps a day

3 GGS routines, even if I have to do some of those at home with lighter weights due to gym scheduling challenges

Extra if I'm not too sore: 2 short, easy runs.

Sleep at least 8 hours a night, preferably 9. I'm in a phase of my life when I'm just exhausted all the time. Exercising and eating right will help, but sleep needs to be happening too.

• Like 4

I'm still recovering from parties over the weekend. It wasn't anything special, just some people and more food than I should have eaten. Today I also didn't sleep well, but I managed to get myself and the kids to both private lessons in the morning and the class in the evening. My coach said today that he thinks my fencing has improved, but I am having hard time believing it. I am so trained by my kids teachers and coaches everywhere that compliments are handed so easily and often as "an encouragement" to those who are hopeless, I just can't bring myself to trust them and as the result, they make me feel worse. Just tell me what I need to work on to stop losing almost every bout. Sigh.

Wintermom ~ sorry that you are having stomach problems. I just wanted to throw into the general mix that sometimes what feels like too much acid can be too little acid. Have you had your levels measured? We had both cases in the family. I used to have regular stomach pains, and two of the worst ones were caused by switching to a vegan diet (my attempt to follow Orthodox lent, lasted a couple days short of 40 days due to terrible pain) and my MIL taking over cooking for a week, which included much more vegetables. I eventually came to realize that my body doesn't take well low- or high-anything diets.

• Like 4

I'm still recovering from parties over the weekend. It wasn't anything special, just some people and more food than I should have eaten. Today I also didn't sleep well, but I managed to get myself and the kids to both private lessons in the morning and the class in the evening. My coach said today that he thinks my fencing has improved, but I am having hard time believing it. I am so trained by my kids teachers and coaches everywhere that compliments are handed so easily and often as "an encouragement" to those who are hopeless, I just can't bring myself to trust them and as the result, they make me feel worse. Just tell me what I need to work on to stop losing almost every bout. Sigh.

I know what you mean about too much seemingly meaningless praise. Perhaps if you could take some video or photos of you over the next few months and years, to see your improvement. It's not fair to only compare yourself with others you compete with; it's going to be more meaningful to you to get a more clear picture of your "old self" to your "newer self." And don't forget to be patient with yourself and your expectations of improvement. It takes years to learn these difficult techniques.

And make VERY sure that you don't compare your improvement with your children! That can be the toughest of all. Most youth pick up things so much faster than adults. It can be very unmotivating as a parent to take up a new activity along with a child. Eventually, the child is going to overtake the adult and leave them in the dust. I've seen it over and over with musical instruments in my children's music school and in my own short journey to try and learn the violin along with my son, and then the guitar along with my other sons.  :cursing:

Edited by wintermom
  • Like 2

Wintermom ~ sorry that you are having stomach problems. I just wanted to throw into the general mix that sometimes what feels like too much acid can be too little acid. Have you had your levels measured? We had both cases in the family. I used to have regular stomach pains, and two of the worst ones were caused by switching to a vegan diet (my attempt to follow Orthodox lent, lasted a couple days short of 40 days due to terrible pain) and my MIL taking over cooking for a week, which included much more vegetables. I eventually came to realize that my body doesn't take well low- or high-anything diets.

Thanks for the kind words and your experience. I've had these pains for years now; they've just come to a head now for some reason. I do know that I can easily get into a trend of having too much of certain foods, and this could well be a case of the trend finally wearing down my body. I have so many allergies to fresh fruit that I've been eating mainly grapefruit and clementine oranges in great quantities all winter. I know I've gone overboard, but they are just so good!  It really is time to balance things out much better. 

• Like 2

Did my hour workout this morning and might do it again tonight since I really can't get motivated to workout on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Day 3 of whole30 is going well. I prepared pretty well this week so it won't be challenging until next week and I may actually have to abandon it because I just got word my aunt died. If I go to the funeral I'll have to travel across the country and then stay in a hotel for a day or 2. Whole30 under those circumstances isn't easy. I'll take it one day at a time.

• Like 3

Did my hour workout this morning and might do it again tonight since I really can't get motivated to workout on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Day 3 of whole30 is going well. I prepared pretty well this week so it won't be challenging until next week and I may actually have to abandon it because I just got word my aunt died. If I go to the funeral I'll have to travel across the country and then stay in a hotel for a day or 2. Whole30 under those circumstances isn't easy. I'll take it one day at a time.

I'm so sorry about your aunt. :grouphug:

I've been continuing with my CrossFit work outs 4-5 days/week and I've been tracking food through myfitnesspal, which I really enjoy doing.   Monday's work-out was hard, but very rewarding.

I've been taking a whey-protein powder supplement in my daily smoothie, but used a pea-protein one on Monday afternoon.  It made me feel so bloated and ill that I had to skip my CF work-out yesterday and spent the day watching tv and doing a bit of laundry and cleaning.  My regular one arrived from Amazon last evening.  I used it after my work-out today and feel much better.   I mentioned it to a couple of people at my gym and they sometimes have the same problem, but others said they can't take whey protein but are fine with the pea protein - everyone's different, I suppose!

• Like 4

I've gone for a walk and 2 bike rides. Nothing very strenuous, except the bike ride back from Costco with what felt like 50 lbs of stuff on my back. I'm sure the dollar cost of the items was less than the pounds amount! :laugh:

Where do you live?? No, don't answer that, but between your winter outdoor sporting options and being able to bike to Costco, I'm in love with your location!

• Like 1

Where do you live?? No, don't answer that, but between your winter outdoor sporting options and being able to bike to Costco, I'm in love with your location!

Yes, having Costco so close (5 min bike ride) is both a blessing and a curse. I can spend money so fast there, so I often try to not use a cart and simply carry what I need (instead of the 10 extra giant things I just want).  :laugh:

• Like 2

I kinda worked out again tonight. Got through half of my class before the baby was done cooperating. Day 3 of the whole30 has been tough. I've been so hungry all day and have been eating nonstop, all compliant food, but I can't get rid of that hunger.

• Like 2

Day 3 of Whole30, hanging in there but all I want to do is go out to restaurants.  Sigh.  Day 3 of working out - I did a full body weight workout with a lot of compound and cardio moves.  Tomorrow is lower  body pyramid.  Ugh.  I hate working lower body and my behind muscles already hurt from today's squats and lunges. 

hjffkj I'm sorry to hear about your aunt.  :grouphug:

• Like 3

I've been taking a whey-protein powder supplement in my daily smoothie, but used a pea-protein one on Monday afternoon.  It made me feel so bloated and ill that I had to skip my CF work-out yesterday and spent the day watching tv and doing a bit of laundry and cleaning.  My regular one arrived from Amazon last evening.  I used it after my work-out today and feel much better.   I mentioned it to a couple of people at my gym and they sometimes have the same problem, but others said they can't take whey protein but are fine with the pea protein - everyone's different, I suppose!

And I'm one who can't tolerate either! I don't use protein powder very often, but I've found that Paleo Protein is the one I tolerate best. It's made from beef and egg, but it's hydrolized so it doesn't taste beefy or eggy at all. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone else has the same problem.

https://whole30.com/2013/08/revised-timeline/

I'mĂ¢â‚¬â€¹ at the kill all things day! If you haven't read this and you're doing a whole30 I suggest reading it. For me, it is a pretty accurate summary of how I felt throughout the process. The days can be off a bit but it's still good to know what to expect

It does really help knowing what to expect! I was very irritated at first that I got sick when I started W30. But maybe it's a blessing in disguise. My appetite is really reduced when I'm sick, so I haven't been plagued by the cravings I feared. And I'm just far too weak and lethargic to care about killing all the things. :lol: