Menu

Whatever happened to Pattern based writing?

scrapbabe

It seemed like it was gaining some popularity here about 6 years ago. And then all the sudden there was no more talk about it. I'm interested in knowing if anyone uses/used it. If we aren't allowed to talk about it, can someone who's used it PM me?

Edited by scrapbabe

That's the one where the author (Paul??) came on here and made a fool of himself with his poor writing skills, isn't it? I'm guessing enthusiasm waned after that. ;)

I hate to be a downer since you just bought it, but I wanted to answer your question. I hope it ends up being a great choice for you.

• Like 2

That's the one where the author (Paul??) came on here and made a fool of himself with his poor writing skills, isn't it? I'm guessing enthusiasm waned after that. ;)

I hate to be a downer since you just bought it, but I wanted to answer your question. I hope it ends up being a great choice for you.

Yes, I vaguely remember that. 🤔

• Like 1

From what I can piece together, I think the author and some other WTMers had a bit of kerfuffle and the author threatened to sue TWTM over the negative portrayal of himself. So the moderators asked the hive to not discuss it any longer. And any unsavory posts were deleted.

Edited by scrapbabe