Menu

iphone vs android....why is one better than the other?

kfeusse

my provider is Verizon, but I have a tracfone...how would I find out about getting an upgrade....I have never done that before.  Can yo help  me?

Usually, if you go to your provider's website, they will list deals and plans.  I'm in Canada, so not much help on that front.  Maybe some others who use Verizon can chime in here? 

2nd the Google Pixel. We had iPhone everything and I just got fed up with how little storage space you actually get on the phone...and iTunes is just impossible to figure out now. Why do they make it so hard?! 

So I gave the iPhone to my daughter and got the Pixel. LOVE IT. The screen is gorgeous, my husband comments on it all the time. I keep finding neat little things it does, and I've had it for 2 months now. I've never had Android so I can't comment on that, but the Pixel is similar and definitely anti-Apple. 

It felt kind of good to be a rebel and get rid of the iPhone!

2nd the Google Pixel. We had iPhone everything and I just got fed up with how little storage space you actually get on the phone...and iTunes is just impossible to figure out now. Why do they make it so hard?! 

So I gave the iPhone to my daughter and got the Pixel. LOVE IT. The screen is gorgeous, my husband comments on it all the time. I keep finding neat little things it does, and I've had it for 2 months now. I've never had Android so I can't comment on that, but the Pixel is similar and definitely anti-Apple. 

It felt kind of good to be a rebel and get rid of the iPhone!

You have Android now in your cool Pixel!  Google developed the Android OS platform and the Pixel runs on it.  Google also licenses the Android OS to other hardware makers (like Samsung, Motorola, LG, Blackberry, etc.).  The Pixel is Google's most recent foray into building their own phones. 

• Like 3

This article shows why the Moto G5 Plus is a much better way to go, for most people, than an iPhone 7 and he says the iPhone 7 costs USD$400 more.

http://www.networkworld.com/article/3175637/mobile-wireless/moto-g5-plus-will-make-you-rethink-buying-an-iphone-7.html#tk.twt_nww

There is "a lot of bang for the buck" with Motorola phones. Or, Lenovo. Lenovo owns Motorola Mobility. We have 3 Motorola phones in the house and one Lenovo phone in the house, in addition to my old (2014) Samsung phone.  All work perfectly.  The Moto G5 Plus is awesome...

• Like 1