Menu

I'm sorry but it's another essential oil diffuser ?

1GirlTwinBoys

So I bought the cheaper one from Michael's but I've noticed that after 2 hours of diffusing there's no longer a scent.  I'm putting at least 10-12 drops of my Whole Foods essential oil in the water.

Do the more expensive diffusers keep the scent going longer, or would it be that I need better quality oils? Or do they all do this??

You shouldn't run it that long. It is suggested to run 15-20 minutes on then 15-20 off. Otherwise your body basically acclimated itself to the oils, and your nose doesn't sense them as strongly.

I have two BH&G diffusers from Walmart that I'm pretty sure were less than $25 each. They run constantly until the water is gone, so for several hours. I can smell the essential oil the whole time. If I ran them constantly 24/7 I'm sure I'd get to where I couldn't smell it as well, but for the four or five hours they run until the water runs out it's not a problem. I have some NOW brand essential oil from Whole Foods and some Eden's Garden. I can't tell any difference in how long lasting or strong the scents are.