Menu

Comfortable Shoes

My4arrows

We are going to Europe this summer and I'm in need of new shoes. Recommendations for comfy shoes that would be good for walking around a lot? I want to grab some now so I can break them in before we leave.

ETA. Anyone have sandal recommendations? It's going to be hot and I'll be wearing dresses

Edited by My4arrows

Thanks! Any sandal recommendations? Something good for walking but to wear with dresses too?

Naot makes more attractive (and narrow) versions of cork footbed sandals than typical Birks. http://m.zappos.com/marty/p/naot-footwear-kayla-black-matte-leather/product/7128308/color/4566 there are even more "delicate" styles as well. My stepmother loves that style.

Barking Dog Shoes is a good blog about comfy shoes especially if you have any particular foot issues.

Thanks! Any sandal recommendations? Something good for walking but to wear with dresses too?

I have several different styles of Clarks sandals. I've worn them all day long traipsing across the Magic Kingdom.