amo_mea_filiis.

Pick a game  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a game

• Exploding Kittens
    • Oh Gnome You Don't
    • Run for Your Life Candyman
    • Fine... suggest another

My just turned 16yo ds has been going on and on about this game for weeks.  Deception  It's a quick game, which is nice, for 4-12 players.  It's much better than Werewolf, but like it in some regards, and being the bad guy is still a fun part of the game.  (Reviewers say "If Resistance and Mysterium had a board game child, it would be Deception."  lol  We like both of those games, too, btw.)

• Like 1

I don't recognize any of those games.  My dc enjoy Dutch Blitz and Uno. They'll play for hours, or just a quick game if the cards are left in a visible spot.

We enjoy Dutch Blitz and Uno, but my ds14 has another favorite that even his older siblings enjoy:  Munchkin.  Great add on sets are available too.  :lol:

• 5 years later...

We have Exploding Kittens and Sushi Go (which we play as a family) but the one my kids  (19 and 13 now) pick up most to play together is Uno (we have some Emoji version -- but they've made their own rules).  

Current Family favorites are:  Bohnanza, Sushi Go, Settlers of Catan, Codenames (Ticket to Ride but generally as online game with everyone joined in)

Party favorites (i.e. when DSS and his wife join us): Wits &Wagers, Telestrastions, Backseat Drawing

On 3/24/2017 at 7:44 PM, Kareni said:

Of the games you listed, I've played and enjoyed Exploding Kittens.

Other favorite games here include:

SET

Love Letter

Fluxx,

Bananagrams

Regards,

Kareni

My SIL just stole our bananagrams on Easter and took it to his and DD’s apartment. 🤣 I’d been looking for it for a while because I wanted to use the tiles for Wordle, but I ended up pulling scrabble tiles instead. I found it mere hours before they took it. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...