Menu

no words....

SparklyUnicorn

Fortunately, I read this post right before I went to the gym today (first time in a long time). I quickly ran back home and put on my spike heels so I would not be underdressed. What a sexy look! It all went really well until my heel punctured the rubber on the treadmill and I ended up underneath. They had to get a crane in there to lift it off of me. I hope insurance covers the crane bill.

(FWIW...I don't own a pair of spike heels. Those days are long past.)

SNORT!!!!

:D

At first I was thinking at first I really like those pants and I am not sure why she has no words. I like that style that is soft but not too tight. I have a pair like that came from Walmart that I really like. Then I saw the shoes and I was like who would do that!?

Edited by MistyMountain
  • Like 2

Or....I mean who would exercise with such shoes?  Or wear those shoes with pants that look like that?

In what universe does this combination make sense?!

Oh Sparkly, ask and I will deliver. ;) Have you not hopped on the

bandwagon? 

And in case you're wondering, yes I did the video. I had to. That was a challenge I could not pass.  :D  Although, I do not own stilettos so did it wearing 3 inch heels (the tallest I own). My boys laughed hysterically watching me and declared me insane.  :smilielol5:

My disclaimer: I did the video as fun. I do not believe it is in any way a good or healthy workout. Yes, it is the height of irresponsibility to workout in heels. Unless you are an exotic dancer and you need to practice.  

• Like 5

bandwagon? 

And in case you're wondering, yes I did the video. I had to. That was a challenge I could not pass.  :D  Although, I do not own stilettos so did it wearing 3 inch heels (the tallest I own). My boys laughed hysterically watching me and declared me insane.  :smilielol5:

My disclaimer: I did the video as fun. I do not believe it is in any way a good or healthy workout. Yes, it is the height of irresponsibility to workout in heels. Unless you are an exotic dancer and you need to practice.  

LOL...oh man that's hysterical 

I don't own any heals. 

• Like 1

bandwagon?

And in case you're wondering, yes I did the video. I had to. That was a challenge I could not pass. :D Although, I do not own stilettos so did it wearing 3 inch heels (the tallest I own). My boys laughed hysterically watching me and declared me insane. :smilielol5:

Hahaha! I would have a hard time feeling sexy while working out in the playroom!

I read the other day that strappy heels worn with short white socks are in this season.

Maybe this idea comes from the same place.

Like a bad ZZ Top video!! :d

The heals are a trip. Really?

Wednesday I went to yoga with my son (nearly 20 y.o.). There was a lady my age in front of us to the left that was gushing about her new yoga pants. When she bent over...too thin and showed too much. DS made a comment on the way home.

Another lesson learned. Have someone you love check out the view when you bend over. 

• Like 2

I read the other day that strappy heels worn with short white socks are in this season. 

Maybe this idea comes from the same place.

Someone beat me to it... but ZZTop videos! Long live the 80s,

Like a bad ZZ Top video!! :d

BAD? For the time, they were awesome! I may have to go back and "unlike" all of your posts :(

this is a time period no sane person should go back to for fashion...noooooo

I might have to "unlike" all of your posts, too. ;)

But seriously, it depends on the fashion. I LOVE LOVIE LOVE LOOOOOOVED the 80s. But I was more New Wave/Goth with a heavy splash of Metal. So mostly I wore black clothes and pointy shoes. I was born in 1969, so I have a deep dark hatred of 70s clothing. MTV changed my life for the better.

And side note: We see many community and high school theatre musicals. I have a hard time watching Footloose because the costuming if often a joke. I may be biased because this is the one SweetChild and I were cast in, but a particular production last summer set the costuming in current times. Primarily so the cast could wear their own clothes due to a costume budget of $Zero, but also so that it didn't end up loking like a lame vision of the 80s. :D

• Like 1

Someone beat me to it... but ZZTop videos! Long live the 80s,

BAD? For the time, they were awesome! I may have to go back and "unlike" all of your posts :(

I might have to "unlike" all of your posts, too. ;)

But seriously, it depends on the fashion. I LOVE LOVIE LOVE LOOOOOOVED the 80s. But I was more New Wave/Goth with a heavy splash of Metal. So mostly I wore black clothes and pointy shoes. I was born in 1969, so I have a deep dark hatred of 70s clothing. MTV changed my life for the better.

And side note: We see many community and high school theatre musicals. I have a hard time watching Footloose because the costuming if often a joke. I may be biased because this is the one SweetChild and I were cast in, but a particular production last summer set the costuming in current times. Primarily so the cast could wear their own clothes due to a costume budget of $Zero, but also so that it didn't end up loking like a lame vision of the 80s. :D

If 80s hair comes back I'm golden.  I have the best hair for that time period. 

• Like 1