Menu

no words....

SparklyUnicorn

Well, I will say, I bought two pairs of pants that look just like those for my meditation classes. However, those are...uh...not similar to the shoes I wear to meditate. ðŸ˜

• Like 11

Or....I mean who would exercise with such shoes?  Or wear those shoes with pants that look like that?

In what universe does this combination make sense?!

The Letters to Penthou$e universe.    :laugh:

Hahaha!

That's where my pants are from but I bought them in the store.

BTW - I think we're the same height and the length is ok.

These don't come in petite.  The petites usually work.

They are very low on exercise pants in store right now.  At least the ones I want.  They seem to have mostly shorts.  I don't want shorts.

I have one pair and they are now ridiculously big.  To the point I'm tripping on them and they are falling down.  Soooo...time for new ones (terrible terrible problem to have).

• Like 2

Are those the Danskins from Walmart? All three of my girls have those! LOVE THEM! Decent pockets AND a feminine style, plus super comfortable.

Or....I mean who would exercise with such shoes?  Or wear those shoes with pants that look like that?

None of my girls wear theirs with heels, but I gotta say, if girls can wear Convers/Chuck Taylor shoes with Prom gowns and Homecoming dresses, then I guess they can wear Prom shoes with sweats.

Gotta bring balance to the universe, right?

p.s. They actually don't exercise in these pants, that is reserved for the athletic tights. These are cuter sweats for hanging out with the BF at home, watching movies and eating snacks.

• Like 5

Are those the Danskins from Walmart? All three of my girls have those! LOVE THEM! Decent pockets AND a feminine style, plus super comfortable.

None of my girls wear theirs with heels, but I gotta say, if girls can wear Convers/Chuck Taylor shoes with Prom gowns and Homecoming dresses, then I guess they can wear Prom shoes with sweats.

Gotta bring balance to the universe, right?

p.s. They actually don't exercise in these pants, that is reserved for the athletic tights. These are cuter sweats for hanging out with the BF at home, watching movies and eating snacks.

that's a good point!

• Like 2

I know! Maybe that's the new business casual look for 2017. They had to send out a memo at a company I used to work for not to wear shower shoes to work. Maybe this is the answer to that HR dilemma. :)

Fortunately, I read this post right before I went to the gym today (first time in a long time).  I quickly ran back home and put on my spike heels so I would not be underdressed.  What a sexy look!  It all went really well until my heel punctured the rubber on the treadmill and I ended up underneath.  They had to get a crane in there to lift it off of me.  I hope insurance covers the crane bill.

(FWIW...I don't own a pair of spike heels.  Those days are long past.)

Well, my fencing coach told me that he gets ladies who come to the first lesson wearing high-heels and act offended that he didn't warn them that they would need sport shoes in a gym. I guess that's where they learn what the proper sport attire is.

• Like 2

"It is unclear how many have bought these jeans"

Bwahaha. I knew I was behind on fashion, but whoa! I'm thankful all my friends are behind also.

Didn't Nordstrom's sell rocks in a leather pouch this last Christmas for like $100?  I have a feeling they sell the random odd thing for the free advertising.  Or perhaps one of the buyers (people who order merch for the store to sell) just really doesn't want a bonus this year.

• Like 1

When you have really sexy knees but the rest of your legs are just, "meh".

:)

Finally! A way to conceal my vericose veins while still showing off the part of my legs that don't have veins!

• Like 3

When you're athletic enough, balanced enough (physically), & motivated enough to kick someone where it hurts?

The combo might throw off their concentration so you can get at least one good kick in first.

:D

:lol:

• Like 1

Fortunately, I read this post right before I went to the gym today (first time in a long time).  I quickly ran back home and put on my spike heels so I would not be underdressed.  What a sexy look!  It all went really well until my heel punctured the rubber on the treadmill and I ended up underneath.  They had to get a crane in there to lift it off of me.  I hope insurance covers the crane bill.

(FWIW...I don't own a pair of spike heels.  Those days are long past.)

I'm DYING over here!  :rofl: