Menu

?favorite online site to . . ?

gardenmom5

Definitely iHerb. Their prices are good and I receive my orders quickly. Shipping is $2 for most orders and free for orders over $40. You earn "loyalty credits" (5% of your order total) that you can spend on your next order.

Be sure to check out their "Try and Save" section. You can choose one sample per order for a low price (for example, right now they have a set of 8 organic lip balms for $2.95 and a purse-size hand cream for $0.50).

ETA: I do like Vitacost, too, but you generally need to spend a little more ($49) for free shipping.

Edited by MercyA

thanks for the suggestions.   after pricing out a cart (including their repeat/auto refill discount) - I'm back at amazon.  a number of  items were "roughly" the same price (I have no minimum at amazon), some were more, others were less . some they didn't even carry.   sigh.

and it's the manufacturer for the jarrow ps 100 soy free . . . . . i hope they get it back

and I finally signed up for the amazon visa card with 5% back. . . . it's my second 'favorite' store.  only at costco do we spend more . . .

• Like 1