Menu

How to get rid of STINK BUGS??

1GirlTwinBoys

We've had a few come out from the wood pile next to the fireplace. My kids consider them pets... as in "Oh look, Mr. Stinky's crawling on the chandelier, let's put him on the couch."   :D

Sorry, no advice.

I should have known better than to try and get advice from a homeschooling message board on how to get rid of bugs. LOL  You people have snakes, rats and bugs as family pets.
  • Like 3

I do our own pest control.  We have regualar pestacide and then a pesticide geared especially towards stink bugs.  It works and we had hundreds of them.  It was insane.

Can you be more specific? What do you use, how do you use it, and with what frequency?

I have never had to contemplate bug control before, but things are getting ridiculous. We have a house on a wooded property, and the stink bugs are just everywhere.

It's called Stink Bug Killer by Spectracide.  I spray it when about every 3 months in the warm weather.  I spray the perimeter of the house and then hit the windows and doors outside.  I hate to spray inside, but I have had to do that in the sunroom with just a spot on each window.  The first time I did it I resprayed one week later outside and after that I would only see an occasional stink bug.  I buy this at Lowe's or Home Depot.