Menu

Ball State and Ohio State

Vida Winter

I have two sons who are seniors at Ohio State and a third son who graduated from there.  I think the student experience is all what you make it to be.  There is so much to do there and so much to get involved in.  One of my sons tries to do it all, the other two are more introverted and didn't do as much.  

Edited by Erica H
  • Like 1

I have nothing really helpful to say, but now I'm curious about both those Japanese programs because that may be the direction one of my students goes. We've been to OSU once and that was to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. Everyone we encountered was helpful and friendly, but my kid still had a negative first impression and said too big, too urban.

• Like 1

I have nothing really helpful to say, but now I'm curious about both those Japanese programs because that may be the direction one of my students goes. We've been to OSU once and that was to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test. Everyone we encountered was helpful and friendly, but my kid still had a negative first impression and said too big, too urban.

The program at Ball State has a Japanese Teaching major which looks like it is for someone who wants to teach Japanese in America. That's an interesting twist if I'm reading it correctly. Both Ball State and Ohio State have study abroad programs in Japan at a particular place dd is interested in.

• Like 1