Menu

Registration for Summer, Fall, and Full-Year 2017-18 courses is now open!

New courses include:

• Summer Reading Club for Logic Stage Students

• Counting and Probability & AoPS Pre-Calculus

• Latin I, French II, & German II
• Physics for the Logic Stage

• Kinesiology & Nutrition I

• Science of Writing Grammar Series, from Foundational to Advanced Grammar

• Socratic Discussion for the Rhetoric Stage

Our unmatched refund policy is very simple and aims to benefit our students and families. If a student withdraws from a course before the end of the withdrawal period (listed below), he will receive a full course tuition refund.

• Fall and Full-year courses - September 30th

• Spring courses and Full-year transfers only - February 28th

• Summer courses - June 30th

In addition, because our primary goal is the successful education of our students, we do not charge any fees for section or course changes.  

The Well-Trained Mind Academy Handbook offers guidance on course planning and placement for both logic-stage (middle) and rhetoric-stage (high school) students. And of course, you can contact us for help!

See our website for our full course offerings and to register:

www.wtmacademy.com

We can’t wait to see you in class!

Contact us with questions.

There are no additional fees for the payment plans, correct? (Some schools have a payment plan processing fee, so I thought it would be worth mentioning.)

Exactly - no fees for payment plans. In addition, because our primary goal is the successful education of our students, we do not charge any fees for section or course changes. Thank you for asking!

I was so excited to see that you now have a monthly payment plan instead of a semester payment plan. This is a huge blessing for our family! My husband has been laid off since October and even paying for just half a course upfront was going to be a challenge for us. Thank you so much! 

I was so excited to see that you now have a monthly payment plan instead of a semester payment plan. This is a huge blessing for our family! My husband has been laid off since October and even paying for just half a course upfront was going to be a challenge for us. Thank you so much! 

Wonderful! We're so glad this is a help to your family. :)