#1 JennSnow

JennSnow

Hive Mind Level 2 Worker: Nurse Bee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 127 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 09:51 PM

Hello :)

Is there the way to filter out the thread titles from a forum of which I am not a follower of so that they aren't visible when I click "New Content"?  

Let's say, for example, I am not a follower of and have no interest in seeing the thread titles which are posted in the "Current Events" forum.

I'm sure there must be a way to do this but I am just too unintelligent and unreasonable to figure it out.

Thanks in advance! :)

• JoJosMom, madteaparty and slackermom like this

#2 azucena

azucena

Que sais-je?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 05:21 PM

I am bumping this as I did not see a reply and I too would like to hide certain thread titles.

#3 Slache

Slache

It's Latin to me!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21033 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:18 AM

There is a way but I don't remember. I'm posting so I can find this later after I figure it out. Hang on a few hours. :)

#4 Amira

Amira

In a maze of beige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8772 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:38 AM

I'm not sure you can do that yourself. But you can message the group owner to request that she change the privacy on the group so the titles and content aren't visible to anyone except group members.

#5 Plum Crazy

Plum Crazy

The Doctor's next companion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7322 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:46 AM

If you are in the full version on a mobile device or on a PC click on New Content and in the left is a menu. All the way at the bottom is Filter by Forum. Click on that and you can select what forums and groups you want to see including one you do not belong to.
  • Amira, tuesdayschild, JoJosMom and 2 others like this

#6 Amira

Amira

In a maze of beige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8772 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 08:55 AM

If you are in the full version on a mobile device or on a PC click on New Content and in the left is a menu. All the way at the bottom is Filter by Forum. Click on that and you can select what forums and groups you want to see including one you do not belong to.

I wish I'd known that a long time ago. :)
  • Serenade likes this

#7 azucena

azucena

Que sais-je?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:46 PM

Thank you, PlumCrazy!  I had not realized how many subforums there are here until I had to click among them all  :laugh: