Menu

Preschool prep continuing their cyber monday sale 50% off

drjuliadc

Preshool Prep http://www.preschoolprepco.com/ is continuing their cyber monday sale with $50% off everything.  I don't know for how long.

I LOVE their materials.  Their DVDs are really effective and will massively cut down on your teaching to read efforts later.  Their numbers, sight words, letter sounds, digraphs and blends DVDs are the most helpful.

I liked their colors and shapes dvds, but they learn their colors and shapes so fast anyway, if you are limiting screen time, they might not be worth spending screen time on them.

I like their DVDs, their lift the flap books, board books and flashcards.  They have coloring books and workbooks but my kids don't like to color and I never have them do workbooks so I don't know if they like them or not.  Workbooks seem too "seat worky" to me for the littles, but I know some kids like them.

I have all of their book sets also.  I used the sight words books with my kids, but didn't buy the digraphs, blends and letter sounds books until after my kids could read.  I don't think they were out yet then.  They still like to read them though.  I think it is a relief to them that the words and letters are so BIG and BOLD.  When they were first learning to read that is so important and almost impossible to find books with the words really large on the page.

I had most of their materials before they came out with their math facts products so I ordered some of them with this sale.

Another tip if you are limiting screen time is to see if you can get their DVDs from the library.  They learn the material so fast from the DVDs that they don't have to watch them much.  Then you can buy the books from Preschool Prep for them to practice.