Menu

Sales & Deals - post here

TechWife

Kohl's has. 25% off with code WEGET25 or DECSAVE25. Exp. 12/10. Thing is, I had stuff in my cart the other day and the prices have gone up. So for those items it's not a bigger deal. They were already 20% with a different code the other day, too.

Yeah, Kohl's is good for doing that regularly. Really a lot of places are but I've noticed it the most with Kohl's. Basically, they want everything to always look like it is on sale one way or another but they don't want your good deal to ever be too good. Black friday is really the only day I feel like Kohl's stuff is truly at sale prices(aside from their out of season things), and that's not everything.

• Like 4

Yeah, Kohl's is good for doing that regularly. Really a lot of places are but I've noticed it the most with Kohl's. Basically, they want everything to always look like it is on sale one way or another but they don't want your good deal to ever be too good. Black friday is really the only day I feel like Kohl's stuff is truly at sale prices(aside from their out of season things), and that's not everything.

For me it often depends if I have cash and coupons to combine or not Lol Like, right now nothing is a great deal for me because I'd have to use my rewards cash toward the shipping fee and whatever discount would also mostly go toward the shipping fee. My store is pretty far from the house so I don't shop there that often/do store pickup. My parents give me their Kohl's mail when I visit and I noticed that around Black Friday we got different coupons. I had left mine at my house and used theirs because I was visiting that week. When I got home I saw there was a different one. Theirs was $10 off on Black Friday in store only. Mine was free $5 gift on Black Friday. I had used theirs to get a sweater I'd been eyeing. It was $9.99 on Black Friday but I bought something small to reach the $10 min. Those sweaters have changed prices a few times going up and down in price. I will most likely redeem my Dec. rewards cash when I'm in town again ha.

If youĂ¢â‚¬â„¢re signed up to receive emails from Tinyprints.com, check your Inbox or spam/trash folders for a possible email containing an exclusive promo code valid for $50 off your next order of $50 or more(expires 12/8/16)! Look for an email with the Subject LineÂ Ă¢â‚¬Å“Your $50 Holiday Gift is Here!Ă¢â‚¬Â from the email address tinyprints@news.tinyprints.com.

I just got this today.  I know some people got it last week.  

etsy

https://www.etsy.com/seller-handbook/article/join-etsys-new-holiday-promotion/72896071892

Between now and December 12, qualifying first-time buyers who spend $50 in one Etsy shop can receive a $10 credit toward a future purchase on Etsy, which they can redeem through January 31, 2017. The offer applies only to buyers making their first purchase on Etsy. (See campaign details below for full eligibility requirements.)

Edited by mommyoffive

I know originally this thread was for Black Friday & it stretched to the Christmas season, but am I the only one thinking we should make this either an ongoing thread or monthly thread through the year? I do my gift shopping year round :) Plus so many of these {like the Amazon & BN discounts} can be used on homeschooling items!

• Like 5

The Amazon Echo Dot has dropped to $39.99. It appears to be out of stock but is supposed to be available again in time for Christmas. I ordered one this morning for my niece and her husband. 

BTW, if you shop Amazon regularly do you know about/use Tracktor? It's an Amazon price tracker. You can put in the item and the price and you'll be notified when the price drops below your preferred price. I woke up to such an email this morning, which is how I knew about the Echo price drop.

You can also add a Chrome extension for any online store. Just be aware that using this extension means it has to know your browsing history.

Edited by Lady Florida.
  • Like 3

The Amazon Echo Dot has dropped to $39.99. It appears to be out of stock but is supposed to be available again in time for Christmas. I ordered one this morning for my niece and her husband. 

BTW, if you shop Amazon regularly do you know about/use Tracktor? It's an Amazon price tracker. You can put in the item and the price and you'll be notified when the price drops below your preferred price. I woke up to such an email this morning, which is how I knew about the Echo price drop.

You can also add a Chrome extension for any online store. Just be aware that using this extension means it has to know your browsing history.

I didn't know about Tracktor but I have been using camelcamelcamel on a few things. I scored a cute Christmas sweater for ds this year for $7 and change. The price range on that thing goes up to $30.

• Like 2

Target Deal Idea #2 Ă¢â‚¬â€œ Get Total OVER $100 for HOT Buy:

Buy Meccasaur by Meccano Maker Systems $99.99

Buy Majik Catch Football Darts $6.64

Total = $106.63

Use the $25 off $100+ Toys & Games purchase Target coupon found in the weekly ad or text TOYS25 to 827438

Use the 50% off Meccasaur by Meccano Maker Systems OfferÂ Ă¢â‚¬â€œÂ will deduct $50

Use the 50% off Majik Catch Football Darts Savings OfferÂ Ă¢â‚¬â€œÂ will deduct $3.32

Final Cost $28.31 for both items!*

Even better if you just get a matchbox car as the filler. 

* And if youĂ¢â‚¬â„¢re a Target REDcard holder, youĂ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get an additional 5% off your purchase!

This is from Hip2save.

Great deal on kid coats

Even sweeter, through 12/17, you can score a nice selection of KidĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s Coats and Jackets on sale for only $14.99 (regularly up to $85), so just $11.99 each after the code YJ54R3! Consider snagging THREE Jacketsto score free shipping OR score free shipping on ANY size order when you add select beauty items to your cart Ă¢â‚¬â€œ prices start as low as $4. Or choose free in-store pickup if available near you. AND, if you choose Ă¢â‚¬Å“No Hurry ShippingĂ¢â‚¬ at checkout, youĂ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get $5 in MacyĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s Money!

http://www1.macys.com/shop/kids-clothes/kids-coats-jackets/Size_range/Boys%202-7%7CBoys%208-20%7CGirls%202-6x%7CGirls%207-16?id=63010&cm_sp=c2_1111US_catsplash_kids-%26-baby-_-row6-_-icon_kids-coats-and-jackets&LinkshareID=CY3NkS.Y9qw-IHUH5VG8H_GU45NP7whJZg&PartnerID=LINKSHARE&cm_mmc=LINKSHARE-_-5-_-63-_-MP563

From Hip2save

Starting today and through December 23rd only, Amazon prime memebers who are new to Audible and sign up for an Audible Gold membership (renews at $14.95/month) will score a FREE $25 credit to spend on Amazon! To take advantage of this offer, head here and click on the Ă¢â‚¬ËœStart Your $14.95 MembershipĂ¢â‚¬â„¢ button.

If you use the Shopkick app you can have a Jo-Ann coupon emailed to you. It expires today :( But just in case someone reads this in time it's 20% off entire purchase and works on most items sale or regular priced. I was there today and they had some looms that were already reasonably priced. Dh recently got interested in making scarves but wanted a round loom as well as the one he has (the man seriously came home one night with a loom and made ds a scarf this month) so I ended up looking at them. They were cheaper than the Amazon prices so still a decent deal without the coupon.

I couldn't find the coupon on my Retail Me Not app, but I see it now on my PC so that's another place to try for the same deal and similar deals.

I couldn't find the coupon on my Retail Me Not app, but I see it now on my PC so that's another place to try for the same deal and similar deals.

Try Coupon Sherpa. It's an app that's been around for years and it's still the best coupon search I've found. 

SaveSave

• Like 1

If you use the Shopkick app you can have a Jo-Ann coupon emailed to you. It expires today :( But just in case someone reads this in time it's 20% off entire purchase and works on most items sale or regular priced. I was there today and they had some looms that were already reasonably priced. Dh recently got interested in making scarves but wanted a round loom as well as the one he has (the man seriously came home one night with a loom and made ds a scarf this month) so I ended up looking at them. They were cheaper than the Amazon prices so still a decent deal without the coupon.

SaveSaveIf you sign up for coupons on the JoAnn website, they'll send you coupons constantly. You can also get coupons from the JoAnn app. Between the app, the texted coupons, the flyer coupons I get in the mail, and coupons printed from the website, I never pay full price for anything there.  :laugh:

• Like 1

SaveSaveIf you sign up for coupons on the JoAnn website, they'll send you coupons constantly. You can also get coupons from the JoAnn app. Between the app, the texted coupons, the flyer coupons I get in the mail, and coupons printed from the website, I never pay full price for anything there.  :laugh:

Lol That sounds like me and Michael's. I don't get to Jo-Ann's as often. Groupon just sent me a message you can get a $10 egift card for $5 at Jo-Ann's.

from slick deals

Free 7" Amazon Fire Tablet for shopping on Amazon Prime Now in select cities
Free Amazon Fire Tablet (7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB) with any other Travel Essentials purchase after adding both items to a cart and applying a special code LUFTHANSA at checkout in cities serviced by Prime Now in Dallas, Manhattan/Brooklyn, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle and Washington D.C.

https://primenow.amazon.com/onboa...3D32557031 

LUFTHANSA Terms & Conditions

Offer expires at 10:30 p.m. (PT) December 19, 2016 or while promotional supplies last. To qualify for this offer, you must purchase at least one item listed under "Travel Essentials" on www.primenow.com. Offer is subject to the minimum order amount in your delivery area and is valid on eligible orders delivered to addresses serviced by Prime Now in Dallas, Manhattan/Brooklyn, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle and Washington D.C. Offer available to Amazon Prime Members and only applies to products purchased through Prime Now that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Offer does not apply to digital content, alcohol or to orders placed through voice shopping using Alexa, Amazon.com or any Amazon mobile application. Offer good while supplies last. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is one (1) Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB Ă¢â‚¬â€œ Includes Special Offers, when you purchase one (1) eligible item listed under "Travel Essentials" on www.primenow.com. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotions items in your order. If any of these products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will be equal to the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a sale going on at Carter's. http://www.carters.com

I was at an outlet store today. The fleece footed pjs came out to under $6 after all the discounts.

If you live near a Family Dollar I saw some clothing marked down pretty low. I got a whole toddler outfit for $4 (hoodie and pants). Some of the other items were 50% off. I got some pjs for $3 each.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Some items up to 40% off at Christianbook.com. Free shipping code for orders over $35 (SEND2TEACH).

I stumbled upon some fun craft scissors (the kind that give you a pattern as you cut) at my local Walmart. They rang up .25 each. I'll attach an image, I can't find them on the site. Don't know if they are on sale at other locations. If you can't see the image the brand is Fiskars. They actually might be meant for a child to hold, but I'm going to try to use them myself. I have a whole set from Amazon, but the patterns are different.

They also had an assortment of Color Wonder books on sale. Some were ringing up 50 cents. Some type of Crayola markers for windows were ringing up $1.

• Like 2

Oh thanks I will look for that stuff at Walmart.

The ones that were 50 cents say "coloring pad" with 18 pages and had Dora or Doc McStuffins. 18pg Bubble Guppies was $1. There was a 24 page one for 50 cents with dinosaurs.

All this stuff was in my clearance aisle, but if you see it somewhere else I would just price check it to see. The stack of Color Wonder stuff wasn't really marked so I had to scan them to find out. The scissors were labeled more, but scanned cheaper. I was super excited haha

The ones that were 50 cents say "coloring pad" with 18 pages and had Dora or Doc McStuffins. 18pg Bubble Guppies was $1. There was a 24 page one for 50 cents with dinosaurs.

All this stuff was in my clearance aisle, but if you see it somewhere else I would just price check it to see. The stack of Color Wonder stuff wasn't really marked so I had to scan them to find out. The scissors were labeled more, but scanned cheaper. I was super excited haha

bummer I didn't find any at mine

Children's Place has some items 80% off. I got the kids some clothes. Spent approx $11 and got 5 pieces of clothing (shirts, shorts, skirt). Didn't see any big sales on demin, though. Careful when you access the site. Sometimes I get the https link and sometimes I don't. I start over if I don't get the secure link.

• 1 month later...

Heads up - JCPenny has Men's graphic Tee's with cute sayings for $5 online. And free shipping to store. 

Plus if you download the JCP App and sign up with a new account for the rewards program & link a card - you get a $10 reward after about 4 hours. 

I was able to grab 2 free t-shirts with sayings for my daughter - Sticking back for Christmas already!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have a Family Dollar or Dollar General look at their new Pampers coupon. $3 off digital coupon at each store. Makes the diaper bag cost approx $6 at each store. Diaper count varies from size to size, but I know this is less than I've paid for that size bag in Walmart even with a man. coupon.

I noticed they had some Arm & Hammer detergent on sale and some other items. Just look at your local online ad. Most digital coupons are man. coupons so you won't be able to stack with prinables. Dollar General has a $5 off when you spend $25 on Saturday you can clip. I don't think I need $25 worth of items, though.

Game Stop is having a b1g1 deal on their collectibles, http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-B1G1ClearCollAug17,28-xu0&utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=.7WaaTN6umc-E1mAkCVuxeTVtPb0UtVWEQ  --stocking stuffers?

Beautycon (a quarterly beauty subscription box that has ended service) has a few of their past boxes at 75% off with the code FLASH, making them $8.75 each for boxes with $100+ worth of beauty products. I bought all four to use as a celebration for my daughter when she finishes all her college applications. She loves beauty products and loves watching Youtube videos of unboxings, especially by Tati, so it should be fun for her. The Beautycon site is excruciatingly and frustratingly slow, but it did work for me in the end. http://www.usgwp.com/?s=beautycon is the post about it with a description of what's in the available boxes. She'll keep what she thinks will be interesting and the rest will go into our donation box for the shelter for homeless LGBTQ+ youth.

I subscribe to the blog above (usgwp.com) to get info about gifts with purchase and other alerts on beauty products, since my 17 yo is makeup-mad. Recently I've scored a free sample of an Urban Decay mascara (no purchase required), and some very high-end samples from both Saks and Nordstroms that came with any purchase. This time I got a sample YSL mascara, sample card of MAC lipsticks, and a sample of Dior lip products with a $2.99 Honest Company hand sanitizer purchase (free shipping). Recently, I bought a $3 eye pencil sharpener and got a Laura Mercier sample and two others that I don't remember. I'm gathering this sort of thing with the idea of putting together a beauty advent calendar for her or just using them as stocking stuffers. :)

We also get a ton of free spices and herbs from Penzey's penzeys.com. Sign up for their email list and they send lots of coupons for free 1/4 cup and 1/2 cup glass jars of various things, sometimes no purchase required, sometimes a $5 purchase. You also get notifications when they release new gift boxes, which they offer for a greatly reduced price for a short period. This summer I got their American Heart and Soul box as gifts for our Girl Scout leaders and church Director of Religious Education ($15 rather than $34.95), for example. Right now we're collecting the freebies to put together as basket in our church fundraising auction. This week we were able to get 1/2 cup jars of Bangkok Spice (no purchase required, $7.95 value) and Brady Street Cheese Sprinkle ($5 purchase required, $9.95 value) when we bought the dried shallots we needed anyway. This is easiest if you have a store nearby, as you have to spend $29.95 to get free shipping.

• Like 4