Menu

Are there any black Friday deals for curriculum?

mommyoffive

I come here to look every year, too - hoping for maybe a CBD code (free shipping?) or Lamplighter or magazine sales. (Editing: Lamplighter has a sale "coming soon.")

Here's your CBD code (on orders of $35 or more):  JOY16

Free Standard Shipping thru 12/1!

Place an order of $35 or more before 11:59 PM EST on December 1, 2016, enter the promotion code JOY16, and choose Standard Shipping at checkout.

Terms and Conditions: Offer applies to U.S. delivery addresses only. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Some products, including larger academic sets, are excluded from this offer. Cannot be used on previously placed orders, or on backorders. Order must total $35 or more, excluding shipping fees or taxes, in order to qualify for this offer. Offer expires at 11:59 PM EST on Thursday, December 1, 2016.

• Like 2

I just got an email from Bravewriter where they make you guess what the 30% off code is. I am not really into the whole writing-as-a-lifestyle thing - I detest puzzles and riddles, and will definitely not be visiting their Monday sale. For those of you that have been thinking about Bravewriter and love puzzles, this might be worth your time.

• Like 3

What's In The Bible - $5 DVD's

Memoria Press - free shipping code SHIP16FREEBFCM

Our Journey Westward - 25% off Christmas and winter themed curriculum (now - Monday)

Pam Barnhill is offering several discounts on her site

Critical Thinking - 20-50% and free shipping with code : THANK16

A Journey Through Learning lapbooks - 60% off downloads with code BF60 (Friday)

Those are the emails I've received so far. I look forward to hearing about the others!

Edited by The Substitute is a Westie
  • Like 4

I just got an email from Bravewriter where they make you guess what the 30% off code is. I am not really into the whole writing-as-a-lifestyle thing - I detest puzzles and riddles, and will definitely not be visiting their Monday sale. For those of you that have been thinking about Bravewriter and love puzzles, this might be worth your time.

It's not really a puzzle, you just have to check her social media for the hashag. :)

She usually posts on the site when the sale starts. I'll let you know once I know more.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

Build Your Library's Black Friday sale has begun! We have huge savings on secular literature based homeschool curriculum. From now until December 4th you can take 30% off your entire order when you use the code "SugarPlum30" at checkout.

Sent from my HTCD160LVW using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I looked at the Right Start website and was hoping the sale would apply today. Nothing. Does anyone know from experience if they have the sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I have wanted to buy this curriculum, but was always turned off by the price. If it's on sale, I would snatch it up in an instant. Ugh. I will wait to see on Monday. 

I looked at the Right Start website and was hoping the sale would apply today. Nothing. Does anyone know from experience if they have the sale on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I have wanted to buy this curriculum, but was always turned off by the price. If it's on sale, I would snatch it up in an instant. Ugh. I will wait to see on Monday. 

They always have a cyber monday sale. They've already notified customers through their Facebook page and email about the upcoming sale. If I remember correctly it's not a huge discount - something like 10%. 

HTH

• Like 1

I've been tracking Math Mammoth prices for a few weeks. Although MM's homepage has their Thanksgiving sale it actually went on sale cheaper at Currclick recently. I just bought it tonight. Not exactly sure when prices change on that site.

(well, at least cheaper for the grade I needed. I don't know about the others)

Edited by heartlikealion
  • Like 1

Christianbook.com has free shipping on orders $35 and up with code SENDJOY. That code expires 12/05.

I noticed that a lot of the items were on sale when I placed my order the other day, too. I bought Worldly Wise and some books from the "Who was" series. I compared the prices to Amazon to determine which ones I thought were a good deal. I also decided to try out DK Geography which was on sale.

• Like 1