Menu

Henle Latin online . . . what are the available options?

I'm thinking of having my dss take Henle online next fall. They will be 8th graders, and they have been working through some of Henle already.

I know about Memoria Press's online classes.

What are some other options? Just trying to see what is available.

EDITED: Oh, and opinions on any of the options would be very welcome. :)

Regina Coeli offers Henle Latin online.

My son is taking Henle 1 through RCA this year and is enjoying it a LOT and learning a LOT LOT.

-- RCA has an audio feed, so the class is run both in a chatroom and with audio simultaneously, which my son loves.

--Mrs. Robinson has set up a lot of quizzes, so the student knows if he is learning the material sufficiently well on a week-by-week basis. (multiple quizzes per week)

-- The class is rigorous but enjoyable. My son is learning his Latin absolutely inside out. We older ones did Wheelock's, and I am so appreciating Henle's organized approach to Latin!

-- The class is extremely organized, and Mrs. Robinson is wonderful about responding quickly to questions, both in-class and emailed ones.

Regina Coeli offers Henle Latin online.

My son is taking Henle 1 through RCA this year and is enjoying it a LOT and learning a LOT LOT.

-- RCA has an audio feed, so the class is run both in a chatroom and with audio simultaneously, which my son loves.

--Mrs. Robinson has set up a lot of quizzes, so the student knows if he is learning the material sufficiently well on a week-by-week basis. (multiple quizzes per week)

-- The class is rigorous but enjoyable. My son is learning his Latin absolutely inside out. We older ones did Wheelock's, and I am so appreciating Henle's organized approach to Latin!

-- The class is extremely organized, and Mrs. Robinson is wonderful about responding quickly to questions, both in-class and emailed ones.

Thanks very much, Gwen!