Menu

Minecraft Piper Computer Kit?

moonlight

Does anyone know much about this Minecraft Computer Kit? And/or how it would compare to the Kano Computer kit other than being double the price??

https://www.amazon.com/Piper-Computer-Educational-Teaches-Minecraft/dp/B016HLFW44/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1479100464&sr=1-1&keywords=piper+computer+kit

Edited by moonlight
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, 

I have knowledge about kano computer kit. It is really helpful for your kids to learn codes, make a projects or etc.

Kano computer kit comes with it's own kano OS.

For more information visit: Kano Computer Kit with Raspberry Pi

Thanks. I used kano computer kit and I made many projects for my kids. Now, I want to get some information for raspberry pi 3. Raspberry pi 3 comes with more features and built in wifi. So, I think to upgrade. So, tell me which raspberry pi is best option to buy. I have three options canakit, vilros kit and sunfounder

Edited by irisrei08

The piper kit is neat at first but it can be built really quickly and then after that it isn't all that impressive. I much prefer kano kits. Plus piper is fairly glitchy. My 6 year old got a piper kit from a relative for xmas and built it himself without help. That is how simple it is.