Menu

Does this product exist? If so, can you help me find it?

ILiveInFlipFlops

I work from home, and I do a lot of data entry/computer work. I'm much more comfortable sitting on the couch with my feet up or in my bed rather than at a desk when I work, because my arms are at a comfortable level to work and type. Ideally, because of the logistics for the rest of the family, I'd work in my bedroom, but the problem is that in order to settle comfortably in my bed to work, I have to prop a bunch of pillows strategically behind me. That means that anytime I move or shift, so do they, and I have to rearrange them all every single time. 

I want a back rest that is all one piece, but every backrest I've ever had is much deeper at the bottom than it is at the top, which leaves me looking at the ceiling. I need something that has as much support at the top as it does at the base so that it can help me sit up fairly straight. Has anyone ever seen something like this? I'm not sure there if there's some special term for it that I don't know, and maybe that's why I'm not finding it. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!