Menu

Gift ideas for my parents 15th wedding anniversary

Scarlett

Please help me think.  My two teens are going to buy gifts too, but they need to be not too expensive....maybe 20 per mom and 20 for dad...or a combined gift of 30.  From each boy. 

i am buying my mom a charm for her James Avery bracelet.  Ds can buy her one too....

But what for my dad.  he is so hard to buy for.  He likes little signs for his shop door and stuff like that...but he has so many already. 

Help!

Gift card for a restaurant from the boys.

If he wears suits and ties, would a tie clip be out of range for your dad?

A nice bottle of wine from the region where they were married, if they partake, along with other simple munchies for a nice night at home. Trader Joe's is great for theses things.

Do they like coffee or tea? Custom mugs with a special blend of their drink of choice.

Gift card for a restaurant from the boys.

If he wears suits and ties, would a tie clip be out of range for your dad?

A nice bottle of wine from the region where they were married, if they partake, along with other simple munchies for a nice night at home. Trader Joe's is great for theses things.

Do they like coffee or tea? Custom mugs with a special blend of their drink of choice.

He does wear suits.....thanks for the tie clip idea.....they are tee totalers....dad a recovering (31 years) alcoholic...otherwise wine is a great gift.

Yes to coffee or tea.  I think we just got a trader joes.....good idea.

Thank you.