Menu

party with me (shameless brag)

Melissa in Australia

:party: Share my proud mummy moment

DS 22 has just done his final presentation for his final year project. He just rang me to tell me it went really really well, and was the best presentation of the whole day.

After 5 years of study he has finished his Aerospace Engineering Degree.

:party:  :party:  :party:

This is the boy who we removed in grade 5 who could not read or write, who has  dyslexia and the principal/ class teacher told us  "he would not be the worst student when he got to  high school"

This was the boy who would go on strike for days at a time when I homeschooled him.

This is the boy who was so focused on his studies that he year after year got higher marks than all other Aerospace Students,  and was one of only 2 Engineering students to get on the Dean's List

This was the boy who got his first Lego set aged 18 months ( little Lego ) and his first technical Lego set at 4.

I love this post.

Thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

:party: Share my proud mummy moment

DS 22 has just done his final presentation for his final year project. He just rang me to tell me it went really really well, and was the best presentation of the whole day.

:party: :party: :party:

This is the boy who we removed in grade 5 who could not read or write, who has dyslexia and the principal/ class teacher told us "he would not be the worst student when he got to high school"

This was the boy who would go on strike for days at a time when I homeschooled him.

This is the boy who was so focused on his studies that he year after year got higher marks than all other Aerospace Students, and was one of only 2 Engineering students to get on the Dean's List

This was the boy who got his first Lego set aged 18 months ( little Lego ) and his first technical Lego set at 4.

That is awesome and encouraging news!

• Like 1

:party: Share my proud mummy moment

:party:  :party:  :party:

This is the boy who we removed in grade 5 who could not read or write, who has  dyslexia and the principal/ class teacher told us  "he would not be the worst student when he got to  high school"

This is the boy who was so focused on his studies that he year after year got higher marks than all other Aerospace Students,  and was one of only 2 Engineering students to get on the Dean's List

:hurray:  :hurray:  :hurray:

• Like 1

:party: Share my proud mummy moment

:party: :party: :party:

This is the boy who we removed in grade 5 who could not read or write, who has dyslexia and the principal/ class teacher told us "he would not be the worst student when he got to high school"

This is the boy who was so focused on his studies that he year after year got higher marks than all other Aerospace Students, and was one of only 2 Engineering students to get on the Dean's List

congratulations!!! Very happy news!
  • Like 1