Menu

How do you store homemade salad dressing?

marbel

I need a new bottle/container for storing homemade vinaigrette.  I use a mason jar, but no matter how careful we are to pour it and replace the lid (which has dressing on the inside from us shaking it to mix), there is always some dripping down the outside.   

Years ago I had one of those that comes with Good Season dressing packets, but I could never get it clean on the inside.   While perusing the Pampered Chef site, I saw their carafe and remembered that I had one at one time, but it's gone and I don't remember why I got rid of it.  Since I don't just get rid of useful kitchen things, there must have been something wrong with it.

So, what do you use to store your homemade dressing?   

ETA: Yes, I did use a bottle brush; still it never seemed really clean inside.     :-) 

Edited by marbel

I bought this one (http://www.williams-sonoma.com/m/products/3973930/?catalogId=13&sku=3973930&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Shopping&cm_pla=default&cm_ite=default&gclid=CMaLsPaS8c8CFQKNaQoddpcGWA&kwid=productads-adid^49385483023-device^m-plaid^83090056183-sku^3973930-adType^PLA) at our Kroger for about $8. They have 2 sizes and I bought the smaller one. I was tired of using a mason jar dribbling dressing down the side.

Edited by FriedClams