Menu

Halloween costume ideas

Based on Faith Academy

About the same age, dd was a penguin.  She took a black hoodie and stuck on a large white patch for the belly.  She wore black leggings and either made a beak with a stretchy string and paper or drew it on (I don't remember). 

alternatively, a cat is always super simple

• Like 2

Does she have any western clothing? Like cowboy boots or similar? She could wear jeans, plaid button up, cowboy/cowgirl hat.

Pirate? Eye patch, bandana, white puffy blouse maybe, pants and boots.

Skeleton? Shirt and pants with skeleton bones or one long piece that drapes over you with the skeleton drawn on it. Either a mask or face paint. For young kids I see these sold as PJs. In some stores now you could find a skeleton shirt but I don't know what you'd do for the pants.

Scarecrow? Overalls, shirt, straw hat and some face paint. Maybe some extra pieces of straw attached as bracelets or something. Might be itchy, though.

Simple witch costume. Dress/skirt with stripped tights and a hat. Works best if you have some black dress shoes or boots I guess.

Old school ghost

Mavis from Hotel Transylvania. Black dress, tights, red converse (if you have that) and optional cape with black lipstick. Hair might be an issue if you need to find a wig, but she could be a generic vampire.

Not counting these as a lot of items to put on since they would be regular clothing, mostly. Not very original, but just some ideas!

My daughter bought a $5 wolf mask at target and is wearing gray clothes. Easy and it's exactly what she wants!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is doing the same!

I love the Plague Doctor idea, too.

There's always a Freudian Slip - wear a slip. Pin on various phrases that could be Freudian slips.

My dd, age 10, wants a simple outfit for Halloween. She doesn't want anything fancy or anything that calls for a lot of items to be put on. Can you help me come up with some ideas?

Tia!!

If she's into simple in general, she can get a buzz cut and a hospital gown and go as Eleven from Stranger Things like my dd! 

(she claims that's not why she got the buzz cut, but I'm not convinced) 

• Like 2