Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Work

If I can still walk after that we may visit the local pumpkin farm where the "giant pumpkin" turns 50 - don't ask me what that means - a 50 year old gourd???

Hoping to see one of our friends there who is a pumpkin fairy - don't know what exactly that means either?  :)

• Like 3

Today:

bagels

studies

my first gentle pilates class!

shower

take 17 yo to piano/run errands

get my hair cut

relax/nap/do more studies

going out to dinner with dh to sorta celebrate his birthday this coming Wed.

other people

17 yo has physical training in a.m.

15 yo goes to friends house and off to corn maze

17 has friend coming over also to go to corn maze (but separately)

friend is spending night, ergo 17 yo must clean his room today before said friend arrives.

• Like 2

I'm going to go play today! :D The 6yo is doing an event called Operation Kids and the base here really goes all out for them creating a mock deployment.  They get uniforms (t-shirts), fake ID cards, and 'deployed' to the training area where they get to do an obstacle course, fight the bad guy, and all sorts of other things.  It'll be at least a 4 hour program from start to finish.  This is my first year getting to take him because the other two in the house have taken their turns already.

After that we'll go glaze his bowl that he made at the pottery center, drop by the library, and pick up food for dinner on the way home.

• Like 2