Menu

Extra-extra large socks for boys...where to buy?

quark

This is for now and the future. Kid is growing so quickly. Wears size 13 shoes at just short of 14yo and I managed to find size 13-15 socks on Amazon. Socks lasted about 3-4 months. They are now tearing each time he wears them.

Is there such a thing as size 16-18 socks? If so, where do I buy them?

Thank you!

Hunting stores--Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop can have extra long socks. My oldest wears a size 17--tube socks are your friend.

You might try Zappos for larger shoes. It's amazing to be able to see what shoes come in BIG sizes.

I haven't bought socks for him in a few years--I'll ask his wife where they have been shopping lately.

• Like 2

which Amazon socks did you already try? I recently got my dh these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ND74JLS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

He wears a 13. We also sometimes get socks at Casual Male XL but I find them more expensive.

Any chance he hasn't been keeping his toenails short enough? Lol That's the type of thing that happens here.

My dad gets socks from Sam's. I can't remember which brand, but they seem to fit okay most of the time--he's a 16, but wears a narrow. I am sure there is less stretch with medium or wide feet. He used to buy Wigwam brand--I am not sure if they have larger sizes, or if he bought them for extra padding and the like.