Menu

Lukeion Latin 3

DD can't find the file that lists the words. I went through the recording from 9/15, and I can't find Mrs. Barr mentioning this. 

Can anyone direct me to the right place or send the file to me? I don't think DD is going to ask Mrs. Barr since she forgot about quiz 1 and didn't turn in homework 1 due to an emergency, so the student profile for DD is not looking so good right now. 

I'll ask my dd first thing in the am.  I'm pretty sure each student picks a word from their translation passages, but there may be a list of words that they can't choose. Maybe that's the list.  Will let you know what I find out tomorrow, if nobody else replies before then.

• Like 1

Yeah.  No list has been provided.  There is a lengthy handout with tips on what to write and format requirements that was "handed out" during class.  You can request that via email if it was missed.  I am hoping there will be more discussion on it during class this week because my dd is pretty lost on how to begin.

ETA: The handout is the same one in the link that the poster before me provided.

Edited by skimomma
  • Like 2

There was something handed out in class, but my dd can't find it.  :cursing:  

If anyone else in Latin 3 this semester has it who could send it to me, I'd appreciate it. I know the Barrs are very hard to reach by email.

Thanks,

yvonne

ETA: Thanks, skimomma!  If this week's hand out was the same as the pp linked, I think we're set.

Edited by yvonne

There was something handed out in class, but my dd can't find it. :cursing:

If anyone else in Latin 3 this semester has it who could send it to me, I'd appreciate it. I know the Barrs are very hard to reach by email.

Thanks,

yvonne

ETA: Thanks, skimomma! If this week's hand out was the same as the pp linked, I think we're set.

No one could have had a worst start than us this year. And DD loves Lukeion. No idea what happened to us for quiz 1.

• Like 1

There was something handed out in class, but my dd can't find it.  :cursing:  

Thanks,

yvonne

ETA: Thanks, skimomma!  If this week's hand out was the same as the pp linked, I think we're set.

It does appear to be the exact same handout.

Also, Mrs. Barr has been very quick to respond to dd's emails this year so email away!

While we are talking about Latin 3 - my daughter can't seem to find the handout for this week's translation homework.  Can anyone point us in the right direction?  Thanks!!

It was also "handed out" in class so she will have to email to have the file sent to her if she did not capture it during lecture (according to my dd).  I'm not sure why they are not put on the class page.

• Like 1

It was also "handed out" in class so she will have to email to have the file sent to her if she did not capture it during lecture (according to my dd).  I'm not sure why they are not put on the class page.

Thanks - good to know!  She was just watching the recording, maybe she can get it from that?  And agreed, I wish those things would be put on the class page.