Menu

Academic Planners With Vertical Columns (not appointment)?

PollyOR

The last few years I've used a cheap MEAD monthly/weekly planner that had a column for each day (not an appointment style with times listed).  I can't find one anywhere this year.  Every academic planner I've looked at is the same format (horizontal lines).  

I realize this is trivial, but I'm ready to pull my hair out.  I just want plain old columns.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a column style planner, I would be so grateful.  A link would be appreciated too.

These might be appropriate: 

Order Out of Chao (write your own subjects down the left side, days of the week across the top)

Action Publishing Minimalist Day Planner (Jan-Dec, so may not be quite what you want; columns for days of the week w/times in an area at the bottom)

Mark's Storage It (has times, but they are tiny and I think they can be easily ignored. Go to Amazon to buy; go to Bureau Direct to see what the pages look like)

Student Planner USA (pre-printed subjects down left side, days of the week across top)

Day Timer has a vertical planner with the times just on the side, not on every day. Would that work? 

I hope you can find what you're looking for! 

• Like 1

You can get a Happy Planner (with a 40% with a coupon at Hobby Lobby).

Erin Condren has pricey custom planners for both regular women and teachers which you can order online and customize the months to the academic year.

There are several other custom planners with vertical columns, but they aren't specifically academic.

LOVE!!!!!!!!!! My Plum Paper Teacher planner.

I customized the subjects and it has four lines in each subject...If I wanted to I could have a line for four kids...but I am not schooling four :)

Love it!

Did I say I love it?  Quality ring binder, love the customized cover with my name on it, love the customized subjects, the extra note paper I'm keeping a journal of important things in, and LOVE the quality of the paper itself.

Awesome for the $.

I like the planners at tiny.com.  

https://www.tinyme.com/personalized-diaries

For the past 3 years I have had one with columns that lists the days across the top & the names down the lefthand side.  For 2017 I have one with the names across the top & the days down the left hand side.  I use it as a personal / family planner to keeps track of who has what when, etc.  If I was still HSing I would get an A4 size one that listed subjects instead of names.  I use an A5 size planner as it fits easily in my purse.  Before discovering Tinyme, I used a BusyBody Book as my planner & I really liked their column setup, but they went out of business about 5 years ago.  A plus with Tinyme is that each planner is personalised, meaning I don't have to label the columns 52 times  :hurray:   I order from the Australian site, but there are sites in the US & UK as well.

Blessings,

The last few years I've used a cheap MEAD monthly/weekly planner that had a column for each day (not an appointment style with times listed).  I can't find one anywhere this year.  Every academic planner I've looked at is the same format (horizontal lines).  

I realize this is trivial, but I'm ready to pull my hair out.  I just want plain old columns.

If anyone can point me in the direction of a column style planner, I would be so grateful.  A link would be appreciated too.

https://www.amazon.com/GLANCE-Monthly-Appointment-Planner-Botanique/dp/B00WUUI546

This is the column style of the planner I use (I use the horizontal lines form because that works better for what I am using it for).  It has appointment times listed on the side. But they are completely ignored and I just write in the lines my details.

Here's another choice "Open Scheduling Planner":

http://www.ataglance.com/ataglance/browse/product/2017+Weekly+Open+Scheduling+Planner+%2870855_17%29/70855_17

Columns. NO appointment times at all.

And here are the links to the "Upper Class" planners (all on sale):

http://www.ataglance.com/ataglance/search?Ntt=Upper+Class

Edited by vonfirmath