Menu

What's your patronus?

Kathryn

Ooooh - I forgot about the wand!

Went back to go claim mine and got this: Redwood wood with a Dragon heartstring core 12 ½" and Supple flexibility

Since this type of tree [sequoia] has a special meaning to me, I'm pretty happy over this.

It might even make me forgive Pottermore for taking me out of the House with the cozy rooms right next to the kitchen, and putting me in a House where I have to climb stairs and answer some %#^$ quiz before I can enter.

My patronus is a buzzard! Ack! I was hoping for something cute and cuddly!

My house is Gryffindor and I thought I would definitely be Ravenclaw. A prior unofficial quiz sorted me into Ravenclaw so I am sticking with it!

Literally every online quiz I'd taken, along with the old Pottermore Sorting Hat, put me in Ravenclaw. New Pottermore tells me I'm a Hufflepuff. Um... there's nothing wrong with Hufflepuffs (My Dh and middle son are Hufflepuffs to the core and I'm rather partial to them ;) ), but I am very much NOT a Hufflepuff. I feel like I want to create another account and get a Patronus & House redo, lol.

• Like 2

My patronus is a mole. They have creepy little paws and a weird little mouth. They are underground mammals.

Oh, and I'm in Slytherin. 

(I would have sorted myself into Ravenclaw with a stag or eagle or wolf.)

But, the sorting must be trusted, so I'm trying to embrace my dark, creepy side. Professor Snape is one of my favorites, so maybe it's meant to be...

Edited by Tiberia

So we all think we're Ravenclaw, probably because we're smart and are good students. I know Hermione is smart and a good student, but all those Gryffindor males make me think I'm way above the curve there. Maybe it's my courage and wanting to do what's right that got me there...

-(should be in Ravenclaw)

I didn't mention my other Pottermore results. I'm Ravenclaw, Thunderbird, and My wand is Elm wood with a Phoenix feather core 10" and Unyielding flexibility. I match one son on Hogwarts house and the other on Ilvermorny, (as does DH, though opposite).

what is "unyielding flexibility"?  that sounds like an oxymoron.

I've don the Patronus twice now and 1st time got a white mare 2nd time got a stoat  :glare: .  I'm always sorted into Ravensclaw and usually end up with a unicorn hair.  DD is rather obsessed so we delete and restart our accounts occasionally to see if anything has changed.  She tried 11 different times for the Patronus and got 11 different animals.

Chow dog. I was kind of disappointed (cute, little patronus trotting around), but some of your results made me feel a tad better. ;)  I was placed in Ravenclaw, Ilvermorny house is Wampus, and my wand is aspen wood (I was born in Colorado, so...) with a dragon heartstring core—"reasonably supple."

I thought the Patronus test was kinda hard.  Some of those words I had no immediate reaction to.  At all.

So if you pause long enough, the words fade away and it gives you a new set.  But I guess I did that enough, it started threatening me with things like "Hurry up!  The dementors are going to get you!" which I most definitely didn't want.  So I just started  randomly clicking.  

Oh well.  Could've been worse...badgers are tough little animals...