GAZ: 12-16 + 2 for friend

HomeschoolMom3: 4

Annie Laurie: 4

tcb: 2

emzhengjiu: 4

Total paid: 9

Additional spoken for: 55-64

Potential total: 64-73

Where can we post to get more orders? Does anyone have any other groups that might have people who want in?

UPDATED as of 7:45pm

Lexi: 5 (paid)

CanadianAlison: 4 (paid)

DCBelle: 15-20

JadeOrchidSong: 8

Maize: 4

Annie Laurie: 4

Total paid: 9

Additional spoken for: 55-64

Potential total: 64-73

Where can we post to get more orders? Does anyone have any other groups that might have people who want in?

How do I pay you?

UPDATED as of 11:15pm

CanadianAlison: 4 (paid)

Annie Laurie: 6 (paid)

JadeOrchidSong: 8

Mandy_man: 2

Total paid: 15

Additional spoken for: 53-62

Potential total: 68-77

I think I've responded via PM to all the questions but if I missed something let me know :) Don't forget all payments must be in by tomorrow evening if we want this price. I know some people are waiting until we are closer and that's fine but the best way for us to get closer is for more people to pay. I will refund 100% if we don't get to 100 but I think we will as we snowball along and get closer and closer :)

UPDATED as of 11:30am

CanadianAlison: 6 (paid)
JadeOrchidSong: 8 (paid)

Mandy_man: 2 (paid)

Total paid: 27
Additional spoken for: 43-52
Potential total: 70-79

We are still in the catch 22 position of having a lot of people waiting until we get close to 100 paid before they pay, but we won't ever get close to 100 if everyone waits.

I have posted on the Landry facebook page and I'm going to PM those who have said they are interested on this thread just to check in. I'm also waiting for a couple of messages back on Facebook to see if I can share it in other homeschool groups I am in.

I hope everyone's afternoon is going awesome. I will be back this afternoon with another update.

• Like 1

Like I said in a previous posting, our family needs a couple of dozen generic semesters. CanadianAlison, I'll send you a PayPal payment immediately to cover the cost of 30 semesters.

The good news is, this should bring our group buy tally up to the minimum 100 mark.

I encourage all interested parties to get their payments in to CanadianAlison ASAP. This group buy special ends at midnight TODAY.

• Like 1

I'm posting on mobile and can't do a full update because I'm into out witching hour here and can't sit until after supper.

However I wanted to let everyone know that we are at 65 paid credits and several more people are in the process of deciding how many credits they want from the Facebook groups I posted to. I am 90% sure we will make it to 100 by this evening.

I'll do another update as soon as I can. My paypal info is in this thread and I would appreciate it a lot if anyone could answer any questions posted in the thread if you know the answer or if I've posted it already and it got buried in this thread. I'll answer any left over as soon as I can get things calmed down here and feed my kiddos.

Thanks everyone!

• Like 2

UPDATED as of 8:30pm

HomeschoolMom3: 4 (paid)

tcb: 2 (paid)
FiveOaks: 30 (paid)

Donna D. from Facebook: 4 (paid)

Judy S.: 2 (paid)

Maize: 2 (paid)

Calming Tea: 2 (paid)

Jan S from Facebook: 4 (paid)

Total paid: 77
Additional spoken for: 33-42
Potential total: 110-119

Like I said in a previous posting, our family needs a couple of dozen generic semesters. CanadianAlison, I'll send you a PayPal payment immediately to cover the cost of 30 semesters.

The good news is, this should bring our group buy tally up to the minimum 100 mark.

I encourage all interested parties to get their payments in to CanadianAlison ASAP. This group buy special ends at midnight TODAY.

FiveOaks,

Thanks for bringing up the number! Now we are closer to 100. Hope the others will commit and pay now.

And welcome to WTM! You probably have visited WTM some before becoming a member. Hope you stay around. :-)

• Like 1

OK everyone here is my update as of 9:45pm

Jan1: 4 (paid)

RootAnn: 4 (paid)

Total paid: 81
Potential total: 114-123

We are so close everyone. If there is anyone who has been waiting to see if we were going to get close please go ahead and order. I have responded to all of the messages on here and Facebook answering questions and I hope I didn't miss anyone. I am going to see if I can squeeze another couple out of my budget to cover it and then sell them after we get them paid for.

At $52.00 a credit this is a steal and I am really hoping we can get the order in before the price increases tomorrow. Please if you have any last ditch efforts to get us there I'd sure appreciate it. I'm in it for the haul tonight, I'll be up until midnight to see if we can get there but I'd sure appreciate it if you are going to order if you do it sooner rather than later so I can stop worrying lol :)

Edited by CanadianAlison+3boys

I got your payment and I also have another one that just came through for 2 credits so we only need *11 more* :)

Edit: PayPal glitched and was showing the payments in a random order. What I thought was a new order for 2 was from earlier in the day and had already been counted so we need 13 more still. 

• Like 1

Thank you for working so hard for us! I hope it will work out to hit 100.

Thanks!! Me too :)

OK everyone here is my update as of 11:15pm

Jan1: 4 (paid)

RootAnn: 4 (paid)

luvisarose: 6 (paid)

Total paid: 87

Potential total: 120-129

A Landry Angel saves the night!!!! She bought up the remaining credits so we could get this through before midnight. Anyone who missed out should PM me and you can still purchase credits and I'll refund her as the 13 extra get claimed. :D

I'm off to place the order right now. I'll post here when it's done :)

OK after a whirlwind last half an hour it is done :) The order is placed and I have attached a screenshot of my account to show that I purchased both the Prime membership and the 100 credits. I sent an email to the contact at Landry to confirm the payment is posted and all the credits are sent to the right accounts, but I don't anticipate any problems.

I am really happy we got here and that we all get to take part in this awesome deal. It'll take me another couple of hours probably to message a confirmation to everyone to make sure I have the right info I need for Landry. Please keep in mind that it is a weekend and according to the Landry website they won't be open again until Monday at 9:00am eastern, so I don't anticipate them getting back to me before Monday. I will, however, keep everyone updated as I know more and will send individual confirmations as I receive them from Landry.

Now unfortunately I need sleep as tomorrow is another busy day. I won't be responding until after church tomorrow at the earliest but if you have any questions please feel free to message me at any time and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

post-81321-0-55826200-1472962171_thumb.png

post-81321-0-55826200-1472962171_thumb.png

• Like 3

Just a heads-up that it might take a while for Landry to process all the transfers to the different accounts.  It WILL get done. But so you know it might not be within the week or so.   :)

I was just coming to post that it took a while last time. ;)

Do you remember how long?  I want to say it was a few months but I deleted that final email.  (We ended up using fewer credits this year, so I still have 20 left.)

Edited by melmichigan
  • Like 1

Do you remember how long?  I want to say it was a few months but I deleted that final email.  (We ended up using fewer credits this year, so I still have 20 left.)

I was in a group buy in late Feb 2015. It was April 30th when our accounts were set up. It was not a quick happening.

• Like 2