Menu

Scarlett, how is your DH?

ktgrok

No results from echocardiagram yet. I am going to call this afternoon when I get off work.

He doesn't feel well. He has a cold......which is probably just a cold, but now I am worried about everything.

I suspect the echo is going to show nothing since they didn't call is sooner.....and I don't know what the next thing will be to check.

• Like 5

Echo came back normal.

:/. I mean ....good.....great....we are glad his heart is ok....but now what? GP offereed to refer him to a pulmonologist.

Dh has a theory......he believes it has something to do with his esophageal spasms. In which case we would need to see the gastroenterologist.

Sigh.

• Like 2

Echo came back normal.

:/. I mean ....good.....great....we are glad his heart is ok....but now what? GP offereed to refer him to a pulmonologist.

Dh has a theory......he believes it has something to do with his esophageal spasms. In which case we would need to see the gastroenterologist.

Sigh.

http://www.healthline.com/health/gerd/shortness-of-breath#Overview1

And the above link says Dh may be right. Of everything it could be this makes the most sense to me.