Menu

Has anyone else had a problem with Prodigy math game? Help!

hedwigtheowl

So I did a group buy of Prodigy, was sent the code and set it up.

But for some reason the game won't allow us to enter an answer into the box. 

I've tried it on my Mac and PC and it's the same problem.

I called and emailed Prodigy on Thursday but no response so far :(

Is this a bug or is it something I am doing wrong?

Are you using their on-screen keyboard? It won't let you type the answers in using your keyboard unless they are one digit. You need to click the on-screen numbers and symbols.

You are right. OK. I have the very bottom edge of a virtual keyboard at the bottom of my screen. But it is overlaid with instructions from a fairy.

I can't get the keyboard to appear.

I'm losing my mind!

I'm not sure what the issue is with your access...it might be a bug depending on what platform you're using...

But I did want to add, their tech support is off on weekends.  Not sure why you didn't hear from them on Friday, but most likely, you'll hear from them on Monday.  If not, you can submit a post over at their forum and "Van" should be able to help out pretty quickly.  Or at least point you in the right direction.  

• Like 1

If you are still learning, you might need to click the "next" button, which looks like a gloved hand pointing at something. We recently did a group buy as well and were tripped up because it was busy showing us how to operate the game as opposed to wanting us to do the math.

That was exactly it!

Glad to hear it wasn't something more. But yes, we were totally annoyed until we figured out to look for that sill pointing hand. 

It's confusing because we thought it was the game but it was a tutorial. My daughter doesn't play video games so we are still finding it confusing but have managed so far to work it out.