Menu

Audible Sale

As a head's up, there's a sale on now of 200 books...Worth browsing through the whole list. I've found a few for kids, including (among others) Wind in the Willows, Wizard of Oz, Nim's Island, Beatrix Potter and Pippi Longstocking, all for under a dollar. (And I picked up a couple for myself as well. :))

• Like 6

I was so bummed that the ONE BOOK I had regretted not buying on Daily Deal when it was up was NOT on there.  You know, the books that HAUNT you...  Amazon.com: The Dog Who Could Fly: The Incredible True Story of a WWII Airman and the Four-Legged Hero Who Flew at His Side (Audible Audio Edition): Damien Lewis, Derek Perkins, Tantor Audio: Books

But I'm reprieved, even if audible didn't put it back on sale, because it turns out Bookshare has it.  Now it's mine and ds will get to listen to it!   :thumbup:

• Like 2

Lots of great books in there!  Little Book of Talent is awesome.  I recommend it to anyone who wants to be good at something.

I was so sad when i missed A Little History of Philosophy and now I get another chance!

I have way too many books in my shopping cart though.

How Star Wars Conquered the Universe

A Man Called Ove

Thirteen: The Apollo Flight that Failed

Elements of Eloquence

Demon under the Microscope

Screwtape Letters....