Menu

Looking for pre-AP Chemistry booster

Dd15 is going to be taking AP chemistry as a sophomore at a new high school. I wanted to see if I could find a quick introduction to it for her, before classes start as i fear she will be dealing with a bunch of NEW all at once. She doesn't need a full course, but we underwhelmed her last high school (hence the move) and last year she took Biology online with no challenge. Her knew school believes her to need more of an academic challenge, but as her mother I know her anxiety levels and feel that she needs something to give her a tad bit of confidence going in. 

Thanks so much....and long time no see ;)

Try watching the Khan Academy Chemistry videos - my two who are dual enrolled in a CC Chemistry found them very helpful in explaining concepts the professor and/or textbook did not clearly explain, and as good prep before covering similar material in class. 

• Like 4

Try watching the Khan Academy Chemistry videos - my two who are dual enrolled in a CC Chemistry found them very helpful in explaining concepts the professor and/or textbook did not clearly explain, and as good prep before covering similar material in class. 

Perfect! It has been awhile since homeschooling I somehow missed that Khan now had chemistry videos. :)

• 2 weeks later...