Menu

CNED evaluations and feedback. Please help!

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum, my child is fluent in French (CM2) moving to homeschooling, this is our first year... :hurray: ​   We are using "CNED a la carte" for Francais only, and he is doing a lot of his work independently. We also use the help of a tutor twice a week.   We are surviving that part so far, however, I don't speak any French. I have done well signing him up and moving through the first couple of lessons.   But, I don't understand what to do with the evaluations, or if the book pages need to be sent back for corrections.   I keep looking for the link on the website to send the copies online and can't find it.  

Please, if any of you have experience with the way CNED works, I would appreciate your help.  

Alexa  :confused1:

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a few years for us, but we used to have to send the evaluations in. If you have access to the website (with unique password), there should be a link to upload scanned versions of the evaluations. There is a schedule to send back the sheets. Of course, you can also send them back by mail.