Menu

Link to Article Condemning Candidate I Do Not Support

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well-regarded supporter of your candidate defects to my candidate because supporter has finally recognized that your candidate is dirty rotten scoundrel. Followed immediately by laundry list of all supporters of my candidate that switched to your candidate. Debate the intellectual merits and relative influence of the conflicting well-known ex-supporters.

Not me, I think all jackrabbits should be banned and illegal. I was afterall on the National Jackrabbit Reintegration Council for 10 years running. What could you two possibly know about jackrabbits?

Mentions husbands military service in refutation. Informs Ms. Blue that her great-grandfather *co-founded* the NJRC in a courageous bipartisan effort with Sen. McCain. That great-granddad planted an American Flag in every jackrabbit hole in the state of... wait, which states do jackrabbits live in, again? :confused:

Anyway, :patriot: :'So there' attitude hangs over post, sparkling with defiance:

I think Alphabet Pam is really Glenn Close. It makes sense you know. *paranoid*

Points out that Glenn Close is obviously a former KGB spy or NeoCon CIA operative. Cites movie roles as evidence either way. Blasts Hollywood in general as town of rampant debauchery and reverse-McCarthyism OR insists Hollywood is a corporate harlot and not that liberal. Suggests Paris Hilton will be given cabinet position if my candidate loses.

gentle reminder that the op wasn't talking about jackrabbits but what an awful person that horrible candidate is....and mine is perfect!

Have a great day!

Yes, but she did use some of the same letters in typing her post as are found in the word jackrabbit, so I think it is perfectly reasonable to allow this "rabbit trail". Obviously, you don't know "jack". ;)

Mentions husbands military service in refutation. Informs Ms. Blue that her great-grandfather *co-founded* the NJRC in a courageous bipartisan effort with Sen. McCain. That great-granddad planted an American Flag in every jackrabbit hole in the state of... wait, which states do jackrabbits live in, again? :confused:

Anyway, :patriot: :'So there' attitude hangs over post, sparkling with defiance:

You...you...PATRIOT!

I apologize to anyone I offended with my brash comments. I shouldn't have gotten involved in this thread. I was just so....emotional. All 37 of my kids have been ill, so I haven't had any sleep and I'm gonna start my . any minute now. I'm giving myself a board break until further notice because I obviously can't control myself when I see a political thread.

Such a gracious post, Jennifer. Hugs to you!

:grouphug: To all the people that agree with me and :grouphug: to the people I agree with!!

Well, if they're going to be on a message board then this type of discussion will come up. If someone doesn't like it then maybe they should just click on some of the milder posts and ignore the more heated exchanges. Posting just a star is really not acceptable behavior. :) (See my smiley?)

Such a gracious post, Jennifer. Hugs to you!

:grouphug: ahh, hugs to you too!

It really is too bad that this thread will just have to be closed soon...I'm suprised it hasn't been locked already with all this nastiness.! Some of you just have no manners at all. Of course, those that like my candidate are wonderful shining examples of civility.:001_smile:

Not me, I think all jackrabbits should be banned and illegal. I was afterall on the National Jackrabbit Reintegration Council for 10 years running. What could you two possibly know about jackrabbits?

Native jackrabbit culture was all but wiped out by Basketful of Fluffy Bunnies Coalition (BFBC). If one gives a dastardly evil domestic terrorist organization a cutesy emotionally-appealing name, Americans will blindly offer their support. I know this because my pet Holland lop's uncle's neighbor's cottontail was a guerilla fighter in the BFBC.

It's those same mannerless posters that have now tagged this thread a jibjab link. How dare they? The mods had better delete that soon or it might. not. be. fair. :(

The mods left the "jackalopes" tag intact but removed "jackrabbits." This is a clear case of discrimination against jackrabbits. Posts link to mammal classification system to prove their similarity.

Before I start my board break, I just have to say one more thing. I should be taking care of my sick kids but this is just so much more important.

Thank you so much for saying that. It is important and now that you've set those other people straight they can start living right, will support the right candidate, and we will have peace on Earth. You are such a great communicator. :001_smile:

I think you really need to take your fluffy rabbit discussion to another thread. Or perhaps make a social group for all of you fluffy-rabbit-lovers. There's a place for fluffy-rabbit discussions, but some of us here are trying to have a serious conversation about candidate I support/don't support, and you're using up our bandwidth.

Hyper-irritable snort of derision wondering what on earth is wrong with fluffy rabbits.

We are amazingly likeable, you know.

Jennifer, I've seen the pictures! This is all being orchestrated as an elaborate scheme to make us do what the government wants. I've heard it on talk radio and plenty of blogs and you know that makes it a fact. Hold on, I'll go look for the link and post it.

Jennifer, I've seen the pictures! This is all being orchestrated as an elaborate scheme to make us do what the government wants. I've heard it on talk radio and plenty of blogs and you know that makes it a fact. Hold on, I'll go look for the link and post it.

As long as it is not from a blog! I have NEVER posted a blog as a newsource and neither should you! Here is a great article about it. www.myblogspot.bloggityblog-blog-blog

Further requesting that exclamation points and ellipses rationed at rate of two per year. Only sentences along lines of "Fire!" are truly worth of exclamation points. Any other use is indicative of delusional self-grandeur!!!

{{{(((Tibbyl)))}}}, Not trying to be huffy, but that's such a bad idea!!!!! Why does it surprise me that you would even mention it?!!!:):):):):):):):):

Oh, and please picture a row of smiley faces. Evidently they are surpressing our freedom of expression to 8 images. The injustice of it all!!! I mean, don't they know who I am and how important I am to me?

Statement that I can't believe the firestorm created by an inflammatory post I made innocently. Batting eyelashes. I make one statement and leave for 12 hours only to return to this ^&*%.

I'll be darn if I let you take me down like this again. I do have a life outside of the computer. I really, really do.

Stomps foot and crosses arms roughly.

Nope, it's not the goverment. It's a collaboration of rabbits placed at high levels throughout the world. They meet in a field in Germany. I know it for a fact. My grandfather knew an armadillo who knew one of these rabbits and they are slowly taking over, little by little. They've been working on the Plan for the last 329 years and it's just about ready for implementation.

We must band together and elect My Choice because he's the only one with the insight to extract us from the nightmare of the Plan.

Well, I have only read the op, but I wanted to jump in to repeat a point which if I had read far enough I would have seen some poor soul already mentioned back on page 3, and the point was argued to death for 10 pages, ending with several participants leaving the board permanently. Then I will gloat as nobody seems to have an adequate rebuttal to my obviously brilliant post.

Edited by beansprouts

Nope, it's not the goverment. It's a collaboration of rabbits placed at high levels throughout the world. They meet in a field in Germany. I know it for a fact. My grandfather knew an armadillo who knew one of these rabbits and they are slowly taking over, little by little. They've been working on the Plan for the last 329 years and it's just about ready for implementation.

We must band together and elect My Choice because he's the only one with the insight to extract us from the nightmare of the Plan.

Suggestion in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS to get out those tinfoil hats and stock up Rabbit Repellant.