Menu

Who's going to tackle Wednesday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Up and to swimming (way done)

Home and make brunch, start school.

Laundry

General Tidy

Bag up clean clothes to sell/giveaway

Clear off craft stuff from table (someone gave us a bunch of stuff, I had to sort it -- now it's time to put it away).

Spend about 1hr. working on my swimming workout binder (I need to make an excel spreadsheet to track interval work for older kids, and swim times for the coming season).

Finish most of the planning for Western Civ. course (all materials have arrived, except for AP Study Guide, which I won't need until March anyway).

Dinner

Bed... early practice again tomorrow!

• Like 5

I'm in today!

We are child free for the rest of the week while the kids are at the cottage with Nanny and Grampie. So I am hoping to get stuff done that has been pushed to the back burner for too long.

Major goals for today:

1. Sort/purge at least 500 papers out of the filing cabinets and piles full around my house. Organizing these has been on my list for so very long

2. Reorganize furniture in my bedroom and set up the accessibility aids that I need

3. Make six phone calls off my list

4. Gather the four forms I need to mail and get them ready to be dropped at the post office

5. Write a blog post

6. Rework weekly homeschool schedule and print a copy for fridge

7. Update my planner for next week and month

8. Make a budget for July

If I get half of these done I'll be happy but I'm going to push for as many as possible :)

• Like 5

Good morning!

-coffee

-straighten up for cleaning people

-sit down and plan out history, logic and geography for next year

-exercise (1 hour of yesterday's cardio I was too lazy to do)

-shower/get ready

-make sure oldest logs on to online "get ready for geometry" summer class and actually participates/does the work (noon)

-pick up dry cleaning

-grocery store

-get everyone fed

-baseball game for oldest at 8:15 pm (at least it won't be 100 degrees)

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 3

WE HAVE A/C!!!!!!  

It was getting really miserable.  Yesterday was basically a wasted day.  I discovered that when it is really hot and humid out, my fingers swell and I become extremely lethargic.  But the man came and fixed it around 4.  It took a solid six hours for the house to cool down to the point where we felt comfortable.  

Today:

Send text to son up in Boston wishing him happy birthday (done!)

Workmen are already here.  Inspector didn't come yesterday - should be here between now and 11 a.m.

Already started laundry

Already woke kids

Breakfast school

Latin

math/chemistry

work on Theology

Also need to run errands (library, pet food, etc)

No math tutor this afternoon (she called and cancelled last night)

I should really try to tidy up at some point

Dinner???

14 yo to set building/rehearsal for her summer musical

• Like 4

Good morning!

Pick up milk.

Drop tomato cocktail at my mom's.

School

Do Bible lesson with Ds.

Lesson prep for tonight.

Piano lessons

Double check with a friend about tomorrow.

Cook something for Dh?

Dinner at church and class afterwards

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 3

Amazon is on my bad list this morning.  I suppose I'm going to need to go gift shopping.  Can't really skip a five year old's birthday or tell them, "Hey, we'll do gifts tomorrow."  Um, no.

We have an extra little guy today as my aunt and cousin move.  He is SO adorable.

Move dirt to the foundation at the back of the house.  4' section.  Should take an hour.

Take books to the local library and avoid fines.

Balance checkbook

Pay bills

Schedule DH to get tires put on car.

Make a kitten plan.  They need to find homes.

Print syllabi for the two science classes.

Tonight:

Liv's birthday - requested tacos and some kind of oreo cake with "watercolor" frosting.  Thank goodness for our 14yo who actually LIKES spending oodles of time on baking.  (This boggles my mind.)

• Like 3

This is supposed to be my day off. Last Wed a waitress called in sick and a cook didn't show up and I worked 6 hours on my day off... Which actually isn't bad for a restaurant owner, believe it or not.

Work on quilt for the fair

Take dd (16) driving for one hour

Edit one of my newer novels.

Have dd do my make up for a good pic for me new blog (don't ask for a link I already need to fix it)

Rest

• Like 3

Good Morning!  

We have almost survived this move.   :party:

Tomorrow we are driving home with our last load and turning over the house in the AM I hope...still haven't heard from landlord...but they knew we could be out by the 1st.   

We are all exhausted, but so thankful to have this behind us...we will have logged 3400 miles in less than 2 weeks and moved around 19000 pounds of household goods.    My guys have done all the heavy lifting with no help other than dd and myself.    I'm so proud of our little family for working so hard together.  

Anyway....just popping into say Hello and keep us in your prayers as we travel home tomorrow! 

:auto:

• Like 2