Menu

What's with the little red "SaveSave" button that keeps randomly appearing in posts?

Corraleno

What is that red SaveSave button doing there, and how do I get rid of it? It's been randomly appearing in my posts, and I've been seeing it in other people's posts as well. At first I thought it was a weird artifact of editing a post, but then it started appearing the first time I hit "post," with no editing at all. Even when I try to edit, I can't seem to delete it. Once I tried to delete it and instead ended up with two of them! 

DS used Larson for Algebra 2 and liked it the best of the eleventy-billion texts we tried. He found the lectures reasonably helpful but also quite long and boring, so he didn't use them much. But he liked the text enough to continue with Larson's Precalc book.
SaveSave

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

What is that red SaveSave button doing there, and how do I get rid of it? It's been randomly appearing in my posts, and I've been seeing it in other people's posts as well. At first I thought it was a weird artifact of editing a post, but then it started appearing the first time I hit "post," with no editing at all. Even when I try to edit, I can't seem to delete it. Once I tried to delete it and instead ended up with two of them!

I've been wondering this too.

• Like 1

In the past when I tried to use the "lightswitch" button to edit the code, the whole post would disappear! But I just tried it again, and it did allow me to delete the "SAVE" thing, at least from a quoted post. When/if the save button shows up again, I will try it again and see if it will work on a new post or if the post just disappears again.

DS used Larson for Algebra 2 and liked it the best of the eleventy-billion texts we tried. He found the lectures reasonably helpful but also quite long and boring, so he didn't use them much. But he liked the text enough to continue with Larson's Precalc book.

• Like 1