Menu

Timez Attack

Country Girl

I have a question for those of you who have purchased the upgraded version of Timez Attack...Have you found it to be worth it? What is the difference between the free version and the upgraded version? My son have been playing the free version and loves it. My understanding is that the upgraded version has other scenarios besides just the dungeon scenario. Is there anything else that differentiates the two?

Thanks!

We recently bought the upgrade. On our computer, the graphics on the free version were very poor. When we upgraded, the graphics were fine. If the graphics are OK on your computer, this won't be an advantage.

And, yes, the scenarios change. The second one is a machine world, and the third one is lava.

My son, who is a total computer fanatic, says it's worth it. He tired of the dungeon scenario and couldn't wait to see what else was out there. If your kids are enjoying the dungeon, then I wouldn't bother with the upgrade. (My son insists that I say he doesn't agree with that last statement. He thinks the upgrade is very important.) I don't think the math education is any different, just the interest level.