Menu

Right Brained Learners Blog Link Up

I know it is summer and most are winding down.  I have been homeschooling for 6 years now and off and on the board for most of that time.  My oldest son has dysgraphia/dyslexia and I am always seeing posts about people wondering if their child has either or both and posts looking for materials to help with it.  I am going to blog our journey this year of going through Dianne Craft materials to try and help my son be better prepared for high school  He is 7th grade now.  I am creating a link up for anyone with a blog with a right brained learner to share their experiences or materials that help or just to share their week with their right brained learner.  This is my first ever link up.  If you blog and have a right brained learner, I would love to follow your blog and see what you are doing with your right brained learner.

http://carpediemprepathome.blogspot.com/2016/05/dysgraphia.html

I am going to post bi-weekly on how things are going with us and our journey this year with the materials we are using.  The link up will be on each of those posts.

• Like 1

Hi. I have done the Dianne's Brain Training with my oldest (dysgraphia) and had good results. I am planning to continue this as well as implement her Right Brain Teaching strategies for another of my children. I would be interested in learning more about your blog. I will check out your link. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1