Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Hmm.  Donuts. . . .

I posted my last A2Z blog challenge post!  Whew!  April just flew by in a whirl!

Bagel shop

Grocery run

tidy up something

make charoset (we are finally have our family Passover celebration but for once it is not being hosted at my house!  Woot!)

Physical trainer for 17 yo at 12:00

Passover get together at 2

Home again at some point to relax and putter around for the rest of the day.

• Like 4

Today is a doozy. 

-go to Sherwin Williams to find paint colors for DR, LR, kids' bedrooms, and guest bedroom (why does gray look purple or blue and not like gray?  why do I already have 5 swatches on one wall in search of plain, old, regular navy?)  Painters start Monday. PUTTING OFF UNTIL TOMORROW

-start planning where contents of DR, LR, kids bedrooms, and guest bedroom will go when painters come to scrape popcorn ceilings, retexture ceilings and walls, and paint (this is really messy work and everything has to come out of the rooms).  PUTTING OFF UNTIL TOMORROW

-plant about 20 shrubs in front of house, mulch in front of house (this is primarily DH and the boys as I am petrified of snakes and we live in FL)

-power wash front walkway (I can do this, the noise will scare the snakes away)

-at least 3 loads of laundry

-grocery store

-straighten up house

- at 4 pm, take DS1, 4 of his friends, and our family to Busch Gardens for DS1's birthday (I do not ride rides and am trying to not go, but my youngest said "who will hold my stuff while I'm on roller coasters with Dad if you don't come?"  I guess that makes me the pack mule.)

-drive 4 boys back to their homes at midnight after Busch Gardens

But first, coffee.

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 3

Today is a doozy. 

-go to Sherwin Williams to find paint colors for DR, LR, kids' bedrooms, and guest bedroom (why does gray look purple or blue and not like gray?  why do I already have 5 swatches on one wall in search of plain, old, regular navy?)  Painters start Monday.

But first, coffee.

Paint!  Can I go with you?!

The best thing that has worked for me is Pinterest.  Taking colors I think I like and entering them - usually people post an array of colors close to it and I can compare visually.  I assume it's the light in the room that is morphing your color.....  For navy - look at Sherwin Williams Naval.  I adore it.

• Like 3

Well, if it's any indication, it took me this long to get to the tackle thread.  :p

I was up until past 8am trying to get my deadline work done.  Finally I had to sleep for a couple hours.  I'm now on my last set of reports that "have" to go out today.  The rest of them can go out by Monday night, since weekends don't technically count for deadlines.  Though I do want to send some more out tonight anyway.  I have plans for tomorrow and don't want to be pressured about them.

We skipped horse riding this morning, partly because of my work and partly because the kids have a gymnastics thing tonight until 10pm, and that would be too long of a day.  They had a soccer game at noon.  They have won 3 in a row now, so here's hoping the streak continues.  :p  Even my less athletic kid got into the action and made some good plays.  :)  I only watched the last quarter.  Then I went back to work while my friends took my kids to lunch and shopping.

So, back to work.  Here's hoping I move the mountain tonight, or at least a goodly chunk of it.  :)

Edited by SKL
  • Like 1