Menu

S/o acne - back acne?

snickerplum

This just started for me too! I've been using Clearsil Acne Wash and its helping a little but I still feel like a teenager.

I've always been good about changing clothes after working out but now I'm trying to shower right away too, that doesn't seem to make a difference.

I, too, switched my shampoo and body wash. I was using Dove for years, but recently had a series of backne breakouts (and lower! how embarrassing!). I refused to believe it was my beloved Dove--but then I switched, and it cleared up almost immediately.

Also, make sure your detergent isn't irritating your skin (or your softener). And, get yourself a new "pouf" or use a fresh washcloth each time, whatever you use in the shower. And close the bottle of body wash and check for mold.

We lived in West Texas for a couple of years and the water was really bad.  I developed horrible acne on my back and neck, and even in on my scalp along with nasty dandruff.   Researched and tried many things, and discovered Selsun Blue Naturals with 3% salicylic acid.  It works really well.  No back acne, no dandruff, no facial acne on a regular basis,either.  So sometimes its the water, I know from discussion on a moms page for the area that a lot of others were having trouble as well.