Menu

High School/Middle School planning/social/support group for the outside the norm families...

• 2 weeks later...

I got an invitation, but I can't find the group. Is it in the groups section on this site?

If you accepted the invitation you should be able to see the group in the Social Groups section.  There are tabs at the top of TWTM website and one of them is Social Groups.  Click that then look through the groups until you find this one. If you can't find it, post back here and I will try to help. I will be in and out all day, so if I don't respond right away just give me a bit of time.  So sorry you are having difficulty.

Edited by OneStepAtATime

• 2 months later...

SO glad I found this!

Can I be added to the group?

I've been "freaking out" since the beginning of summer when it became real that my dd12 is entering 7th grade....I'm so concerned that I'm not doing enough!

Thank you OneStep for doing this!

• Like 1

Well, I didn't ask to be added but that is because my son is only 5th grade. I guess technically he will be "middle school" next year though. It just doesn't feel like it. I still feel we are elementary. I'm sure you understand. Can I be added?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...