Menu

If you use products by Philiosophy, what scent do you like?

Chris in VA

Amazing Grace and Pure Grace are my two favorites. They are the only two scents I've ever been able to wear that don't give me a raging headache.

Pure Grace is probably just a little bit more my favorite. It is a very clean, refreshing smell but not perfume-like.

• Like 1

Amazing Grace and Pure Grace are my two favorites. They are the only two scents I've ever been able to wear that don't give me a raging headache.

Pure Grace is probably just a little bit more my favorite. It is a very clean, refreshing smell but not perfume-like.

Pure Grace is my favorite, too.  Same reason.  

My sister prefers Amazing Grace, which I like quite a bit, but it's more "perfume-y" than Pure, in my opinion.

• Like 2

Oh my goodness, we just came across Amazing Grace at an Ulta the other day! I was blown away at how much I loved it. It reminded me of my youth somehow, and I couldn't figure out why. It might smell a bit like Love's Baby Soft, maybe? But my extremely sharp (but not particularly good at surprises) 10-year-old was with me as I was swooning in the store, so now I suspect I'll be getting some for Christmas :lol:

I didn't realize there were other scents as well! Now I'll need to go looking for them after Christmas. I'd never been to an Ulta before. It's a dangerous place!

Edited by ILiveInFlipFlops

Amazing Grace, Pure Grace and Falling in Love are my favorites.  Just wanted to add that Baby Grace has just about disappeared which is a pity because it was one of their original "State of Grace" trio.  I read somewhere that QVC may have it after the first of the year so if you like it you may be in luck again.  :-)