Menu

Walking Dead 11/22 *spoilers*

elegantlion

So. Hmm. Zombies will stand outside the walls forever but forget about delicious smelling Glenn an arms reach away?? Hmmm.

I'm so not interested in the teenage angst. Wish the tower would have flattened both of them.

I didn't realize Morgan was hiding the wolf guy. That's bad news and not going to end well. It isn't a good pet to keep!

The leader chic's son is an idiot.

And, Carol is scary.

Edited by Moxie

I cried about Glen.

Edin(?) bugs me.

Her  boyfriend bugs me more.

Morgan is trying to have principles and I think the committee was trying to allow him to be a part but minimize risk.

Speaking of risk, if Rick doesn't SHUT UP and keep revealing his us/them mentality, things will go further south. Michonne sees it.

Glen being alive *almost* makes up for an episode without Daryl.

• Like 2

I can't believe they didn't think of the tower being an issue with how loud the creaking as been and how damaged it was.

That Edin girl is annoying. The zombie apocalypse is no time for a bad case of what? ennui?

And yeah. Teen boy with a grudge. Let's teach him to shoot us. Uh. Or maybe we shouldn't do that just yet.

Morgan. Ugh. I'm fine with not killing him bc interrogation seems smart, but otherwise I don't think this is going to be some new disciple for him like he was for whatshisname.

I love Carol. I love how she was obviously disturbed to say while holding Judith that killing was the only way to not be a monster.

And yep. Come on people. What's happened to Daryl?! I keep forgetting Abraham and Sasha are part of the show half the time.

I'm thrilled Glenn is still alive, even if it was by ricidulously unlikely measures. One can only expect that in the zombie apocalypse I suppose.

Nice tie in with the green balloons after the lone red balloon last season. 9 iirc. Yes, I counted the balloons. I wonder if there is going to be any significance to that?

Edited by Murphy101
  • Like 1

I can't believe they didn't think of the tower being an issue with how loud the creaking as been and how damaged it was.

That Edin girl is annoying. The zombie apocalypse is no time for a bad case of what? ennui?

And yeah. Teen boy with a grudge. Let's teach him to shoot us. Uh. Or maybe we shouldn't do that just yet.

Morgan. Ugh. I'm fine with not killing him bc interrogation seems smart, but otherwise I don't think this is going to be some new disciple for him like he was for whatshisname.

I love Carol. I love how she was obviously disturbed to say while holding Judith that killing was the only way to not be a monster.

And yep. Come on people. What's happened to Daryl?! I keep forgetting Abraham and Sasha are part of the show half the time.

I'm thrilled Glenn is still alive, even if it was by ricidulously unlikely measures. One can only expect that in the zombie apocalypse I suppose.

Nice tie in with the green balloons after the lone red balloon last season. 9 iirc. Yes, I counted the balloons. I wonder if there is going to be any significance to that?

My biggest issue with the Glenn thing is that it was so poorly written, the entire internet had it worked out within an hour. The writers should be better!

My biggest issue with the Glenn thing is that it was so poorly written, the entire internet had it worked out within an hour. The writers should be better!

I know. My first thought was that the writers just stalked the Internet for ideas and did that. I know they didn't. But still. Kinda lame. I didn't think they'd go that route either.

How could they not see/hear the tower breaking apart? And it was damaged on the outside- the part away from the direction it fell. I guess it's too much to expect the writers to understand physics. 

So it was really only one day from the time the truck hit the wall until Glenn and Enid got back there? All that stuff that happened INSIDE Alexandria happened in a day? I must have misunderstood. Because that was a lot to happen in one day. 

They were talking about Glenn, Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham being out there but no mention of Nicholas.   Was that intentional to illustrate Rick's group is still not part of the Alexandria crowd? 

Maggie knows how to get out through the sewer system but hasn't mentioned it? I knew there were walkers outside that but they could well be gone.

Nobody cares about the teen angst...Let Carl and Enid and the boy who is going to shoot Carl (I can't even care enough to recall his name) be sacrificed if they need some mid season finale deaths. 

And bring back my boy Daryl, please. 

• Like 1

I am happy to see Glenn alive, but I agree that it was predictable and far-fetched, even for a zombie apocalypse. Morgan is going to get people killed. I understand that "all life is precious," but some people are beyond redemption. That Wolf he has imprisoned is one of those people. Hopefully Carol will go in and take care of that little problem. 

• Like 1

I'm not understanding how the tower was situated.  I thought it was part of the wall itself so if it fell maybe there would still be a pile of rubble partly blocking any opening.  But it shows the tower falling down and taking the wall OUT with it.  

Anyway, I'm most upset by the previews for next week.  Maggie, climbing up a ladder while everyone else runs back into the community?  I'm afraid...

How long was Morgan with that mentor type guy?  Because it just didn't feel long enough to totally co-opt that guy's pacifist type worldview to me.  It just seems lame and I'm tired of it.  It doesn't have to be all guns blazing all the time, but it's also ridiculous to think that taking care of your neighbor is never going to mean taking OUT a bad guy.

• Like 2

The "council" meeting with Morgan was actually my favorite part of the show. It's the first time in a long time that I've seen them handle issues like they did in the prison. I miss the prison.

Glenn, I'm not mad he's alive, but I am SO OVER the storyline. It was crap writing, and they strung it out way too long. This whole season has lacked so much of the depth and layering of story that made previous seasons so compelling.

I'm really tired of everyone being split up. I hope the next half of the season involves more togetherness.

The church falling over felt too soon. There were so many opportunities to explore some depth in a safe Alexandria and it has just felt very rushed. The pacing this season feels all off.

All of that bitching aside, it was a good episode compared to the rest of the season.

I think Carl may be dead soon.

• Like 2

I'm not understanding how the tower was situated.  I thought it was part of the wall itself so if it fell maybe there would still be a pile of rubble partly blocking any opening.  But it shows the tower falling down and taking the wall OUT with it.  

Anyway, I'm most upset by the previews for next week.  Maggie, climbing up a ladder while everyone else runs back into the community?  I'm afraid...

How long was Morgan with that mentor type guy?  Because it just didn't feel long enough to totally co-opt that guy's pacifist type worldview to me.  It just seems lame and I'm tired of it.  It doesn't have to be all guns blazing all the time, but it's also ridiculous to think that taking care of your neighbor is never going to mean taking OUT a bad guy.

Interesting, because Maggie was on my shortlist for the next one dead for a long time. Maybe they kill her before Glenn makes it back? That would be one way to jack with the audience.

Interesting, because Maggie was on my shortlist for the next one dead for a long time. Maybe they kill her before Glenn makes it back? That would be one way to jack with the audience.

Me too.  I think it IS the perfect way that they would mess us up after the high of getting Glenn back.  And then, after everything that he told Enid on the way back...SHE can be the one to eventually bring him out of his grief and also maybe heal herself a bit.  Probably overthinking it.  LOL