Menu

Man Caught with 4 Wives, 7 Fiancees, and 5 Girlfriends

JumpyTheFrog

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2799039/mr-loverman-arrested-bigamist-sets-record-four-wives-seven-fiancees-five-girlfriends-latest-wife-spotted-woman-facebook.html

All I can do is shake my head at women who marry or loan money to a man they've only known for a month.

After a year of happy marriage she was pregnant and browsing Facebook when she happened across somebody with the same surname and a strikingly similar-looking husband. Curious, the delved into the woman's profile. Then she realised this woman's husband was not only similar looking, but actually identical. The fact he had the same surname as her own spouse convinced her something was wrong.

This man must have amazing time management skills.

Yup. I screw up on time management with one spouse, one child and one household. How on earth do people pull this kind of thing off? And would the other wives not be suspicious if the husband/fiance was missing for long periods of time (which is bound to happen if he were to visit all his women frequently)?

• Like 3